• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Mavericks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And shot 50% from 3 

That is huge for this team.  Would love to see our wings step their shooting up.  They've all done it for stretches and been miserable for stretches.  Consistency guys!  Great start tonight so keep it up.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, hazer said:

I can't tell if you're trying to be sarcastic or not. Sap put up 17pts/9reb/6asst tonight, what game were you watching? And he's our all star, one of the most UNDERrated players in the league. Ohhhh, you were making a joke :approved:

Millsap was 1-8 from the field midway through the 4th quarter.  Millsap is shooting 44% from the field, 32% from 3 averaging over 2 turnovers per game.

6 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Millsap was 1-8 from the field midway through the 4th quarter.  Millsap is shooting 44% from the field, 32% from 3 averaging over 2 turnovers per game.

He also went 11 for 13 at the line, had 6 assists, 2 steals, and was a +26. Just stop it...

Edited by hazer
  • Like 2

Dwight and Millsap just don't fit together. It just doesn't work. Millsap's offensive game is to freelance and there isn't as much space to do it without the guy I will not mention. The fix would be to split them up more often, but the issue is...Dwight apparently hates Dennis.

Edited by Lurker

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, hazer said:

He also went 11 for 13 at the line, had 6 assists, 2 steals, and was a +26. Just stop it...

He was going against 40 year old Dirk who wasn't good on defense in his prime. +/- isn't predictive of how well an individual played.  Hardaway was only +6 and no one in their right mind would conclude Millsap out played THjr

6 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

He was going against 40 year old Dirk who wasn't good on defense in his prime. +/- isn't predictive of how well an individual played.  Hardaway was only +6 and no one in their right mind would conclude Millsap out played THjr

You are not going to convince anyone here that a 17/9/6 night with 2 steals going 11-13 at the stripe and posting a +26 is having another awful night. You're trolling, right? This is a Goodfellas "Tommy, GTFOH!" moment, right?

Edited by hazer
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, hazer said:

You are not going to convince anyone here that a 17/9/6 night with 2 steals going 11-13 at the stripe and posting a +26 is having another awful night. You're trolling, right? This is a Goidfellas "Tommy, GTFOH!" moment, right?

Bazemore must have killed it too because he was +24

Keep cherry-picking to suit your narrative, mine is not based on a single stat like the +/- you're getting hung up on. You have your rope sir, good day :negative:

Great Hawks win!!!! Just finished watching. Kudos to Dwight, Dennis, Sap and Timmy. Timmy for a second round pick? Pleeeeeaaaseee! One of the hottest shooters in the league.

Also, I wouldn't bank on what Derek Harper says, he also said that he thinks Teague was a better fit for us than Dennis..just sayin.

Thats 6 folks you know what time it is!!!!!

PS I'm an honorary Falcons fan now because Seahawks beat my Lions. Get those bastards next week Matty Ice!

IMG_7782.GIF

IMG_7852.PNG

2 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Don't get caught in spinbird's trap.  +/- is his holy grail up until the moment he chokes on it then it's well Sap could have cost us the game with that stupid technical!

Ya but you can't blame him. It's like if you have an open wound and somebody throws salt your automatic response is chucking the ball off their face or body lol.

40 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Dwight and Millsap just don't fit together. It just doesn't work. Millsap's offensive game is to freelance and there isn't as much space to do it without the guy I will not mention. The fix would be to split them up more often, but the issue is...Dwight apparently hates Dennis.

Where are you getting this misinformation from?  Will you please post a link? 

Thanks

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Ya but you can't blame him. It's like if you have an open wound and somebody throws salt your automatic response is chucking the ball off their face or body lol.

More like you shoot spitballs at other kids in class all the time and when one shoots one back at you you snitch to the teacher.

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Mavs announcers and this:

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=18419964

Go to the 16 minute mark on the podcast.

Thanks. 

I think you will hear a lot of things coming out because everyone thinks we are blowing up the team.  Just because they were yelling at each other on the court does not mean there is some kind of discourse.  I saw KK basically loose it on Dennis this yearfor missing a defensive assignment causing KK to foul the player.  No one is saying KK and Dennis hate each other.   

• Like 1