• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Not that I want this at all, aside from the awkward media reactions, but we're also 2.5 games away from sending Bud to New Orleans in February.

~lw3

The incompetent, stubborn, terrible drafting, former COTY and All-Star Coach leading the East for the 2nd time in 4 years? Travesty :blink:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Not that I want this at all, aside from the awkward media reactions, but we're also 2.5 games away from sending Bud to New Orleans in February.

~lw3

That would be funny. Sneak up on everybody. 

Sixers, my second favorite NBA team, without their star, best player,

kept the game close.  Tied at the end of 1st quarter and every time

Hawks rushed ahead, they crept back.

Great to win this one.  Some way, this team doesn't look like the

lottery team that they did for a while.

Now, GO FALCONS!

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Bankingitbig said:

Officials not letting that happen with this phantom call on Cousins. One of the worst calls I have seen this season.

"We Wuz Robbed!"

I almost cost Boogie and the Kings a technical all the way from ATL.

~kangz

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Typical Squawk...Hawks win? Ok. Not much posts and several posters mysteriously disappear.

Hawks lose? OH MY F****ING GOD. THIS.IS.THE.WORST.TEAM.EVER. I TOLD you that Dennis wasn't a real PG, Dwight is trash, Millsap needs to be traded, BLOW IT ALL UP FOR THE TEARS OF JESUS BLOW IT ALL UP!!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

~lw3

I really would love him in there....I think...he deserves it but I don't want the world to know about him ..:-| Let's keep him under the radar...but he does deserve it. I'm so torn. Basketball Gods take this one!

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I just need the Falcons to cap off this weekend with a big win tomorrow to go to the Superbowl, then we follow it up by thrashing the Clippers on Monday night.

This!!!!

-Lions fan (ridin Falcons to a Super Bowl win).

12 hours ago, hazer said:

We watching the same game? Hawks only had 13 turnovers and grabbed 48 rebounds. Shot 50%...

Looking at the stats and the C spot grabbed twenty four rebounds for us which certainly will win most games right there so thinking our rotation should be set there now after the last few games even in Bud's mind. No more goo-goo eyes towards Moose now please Bud. If no rookies are going to play at all then the ten man rotation at least seemed logical last night. 

• Like 3

• Moderators

Head-of-the-Pin Watch...

Top 12 teams for Pace: Nets, Warriors, Suns, Rockets, Nuggets, Lakers, Suns, Pelicans, Pacers, Blazers, HAWKS, 76ERS.

Best 12 teams for Opponent Points-per-48: Jazz, Grizzlies, Spurs, Mavericks, Pistons, Bulls, heat, HAWKS, Clippers, Hornets, Bucks, 76ERS.

(Cavs only other team in Top 15 -- 14th -- of both categories)

(Kings, Magic only teams in Bottom 15 of both categories)

~lw3

• Like 3