• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Clippers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 hours ago, DS17Fanboy said:

So Dennis again outplayed his direct opponent, like almost each and every game, even RayRay!, who I know well from his Dallas years where he revived his career as a solid backup, which he continues to be for the Clippers this year with solid stats. But yeah, the team D sucked. I have no idea why they collapsed so much while there where very little inside treaths aside from Rivers/Reddick driving.

Man, to me it seems you're only about Michael Jordan's and Olajuwon's. I guess Dereck Harper and Robert Horry also sucked.

Not nearly as much as you think.

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/atlanta-hawks/players/dennis-Schröder/profile/17/1/13

But when he does outplay his direct opponent, the Hawks usually win.

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Consuela, come see.  You were mentioned on the internet.  No, not by anyone important.

1119296_800.gif

I am curious about how maids and stockings made it into a conversation. You have a French maid working for you or something?

7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I am curious about how maids and stockings made it into a conversation. You have a French maid working for you or something?

I made mention that I was cooking for myself in the chat because I had sent the maid home early on account of the nor'easter.  Somehow these plebes got it in their head that she has Monday's off now and Spud.....well, we need not speak on his Freudian repression.

• Like 1

I made mention that I was cooking for myself in the chat because I had sent the maid home early on account of the nor'easter.  Somehow these plebes got it in their head that she has Monday's off now and Spud.....well, we need not speak on his Freudian repression.

• Premium Member

These plebes. They don't understand how the patrician life works. Your decision to send your maid home early to make sure she was healthy enough to work the next day comes across as kindness but it is simple pragmatism. Well played sir.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sothron said:

These plebes. They don't understand how the patrician life works. Your decision to send your maid home early to make sure she was healthy enough to work the next day comes across as kindness but it is simple pragmatism. Well played sir.

To a fellow man of exquisite taste and virtue, though we be few and far between.

tumblr_n0jmojz6ir1s0t6o2o1_500-gif.44128

• Like 3

12 hours ago, kg01 said:

You cannot be serious.  TOR had Derozan and Lowry and a locked-in Jonas last year in the playoffs too and got taken to 7 by MIA and IND in games they should've lost.  Derozan and Lowry floundered in the playoffs.  Both of them.  The fact that they got to the ECF was a miracle.  They also have Dwayne Casey who was all but fired until both MIA and IND melted down with double-digit, game-7 4th quarter leads.  That's unheard of.

Boston hasn't shown they're a world-beater either.  Do you remember Thomas in the playoffs last year?  How did we keep up with his 1-man scoring show then?  Oh, that's right, we let him get his and watched everyone else watch him too.

The East is CLE and everyone else.

MIA wasn't a trash team. They had Dragic, Wade and Whiteside. Had Whiteside not get hurt, TOR would have went home. INDY had George, Turner, Vogel, Mahinmi. Basically saying INDY and MIA weren't scrub teams. I had MIA in the ECF. 

BOS is better now with Horford and they improved their 3 point shooting. They had nobody to stop Millsap and Horford, now they got Horford and shoot better than ATL.

23 minutes ago, BigDog90 said:

MIA wasn't a trash team. They had Dragic, Wade and Whiteside. Had Whiteside not get hurt, TOR would have went home. INDY had George, Turner, Vogel, Mahinmi. Basically saying INDY and MIA weren't scrub teams. I had MIA in the ECF. 

BOS is better now with Horford and they improved their 3 point shooting. They had nobody to stop Millsap and Horford, now they got Horford and shoot better than ATL.

No no...Miami was and us trash. You can't have a fast paced up n down Dragic running with a slow and aging Wade, and combine that with a real dummy of a player in Whiteside...trash...

16 hours ago, Sothron said:

No ... not you too, Soth.  Not you too ....

Devestated

We expect this Nor'eastern, Duke-esque elitism from @MaceCase, but not you Soth.  I jus' ... I do declare ..

Gasp

dislike

#FreeTheProletariat

12 hours ago, BigDog90 said:

Still suck at rebounding and defense - currently ranked 29th in defense.

EDIT: Thomas is ranked:  dead last in Real Defensive Plus-Minus in the league.

28 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Colonel, I just found hawksfanatic sitting in a tub of rumplemintz..:-|

Well sober him up and get some pants on 'im.  Tell him MaceCase syndrome has spread and we're undermanned and ill-prepared to stop it.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Well sober him up and get some pants on 'im.  Tell him MaceCase syndrome has spread and we're undermanned and ill-prepared to stop it.

He's already pretty incoherent as he was just murmuring that the Wiz have the best backcourt the NBA has ever seen. Wait a sec, is this fanatic or that spy Johan Wall...?