• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis Arrested per Woj (March 2018 Update: Felony Charges Coming?)

ShooterSays

• Moderators

Man, I love my gamethread off-days.

Peachtree Hoops (https://www.peachtreehoops.com/2018/3/27/17168318/dennis-Schröder-reportedly-recommended-charged-felony) dug up the letter.

https://ody.dekalbcountyga.gov/portal/DocumentViewer/Index/tQxTEe7LPG3QMUYr8iJPe-30fBgCYOwZ_Wos0LZxevxNelVp4SUAbbgzLuOIkU6jiTjw9nqPYgg1-nbZ_La2qvEJMhiSpBPaG3cahTU7RtEz8e2yP63Qm8kVY8tsrASZ0

Most DeKalb County thing ever, it's timestamped as received by the State Court of DeKalb on "February 33." Must be a leap year!

The more important upshot is that there are FOUR potential defendants (not just Dennis). I'm reminded of the Morrii twins' trial, at the time of Dennis' arrest, where no witnesses could specifically say they were involved, so two of their buddies pleaded guilty, while Keef and Mook (after a trial) got off scot-free.

~lw3

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

I'd rather have Trae Young over both.

I dont want a pg in rd 1...UNLESS we pick at least 7th or later(which I doubt)..I might take SExton/Young if that happens..IF they want to move on from :Schroder: that is....BUt who knows whats on Travis'mind..

This is a major setback and a chance for Schlenk to get rid of Dennis contract if he’s charged a felony. 

I hate the idea of a true complete restart!...you move Dennis and I assure you we will be in 7-10 year rebuild no doubt about it!

right now in my opinion this is just a 2-3 year rebuild with Dennis on the team

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JTB said:

This is a major setback and a chance for Schlenk to get rid of Dennis contract if he’s charged a felony. 

I hate the idea of a true complete restart!...you move Dennis and I assure you we will be in 7-10 year rebuild no doubt about it!

Dude the 76ers traded anyone that showed a glimpse of talent and are back 5 years later relax.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, JTB said:

You move Dennis and bring in the right PG, I guarantee you that guys like Collins and Prince will be developed.   Dennis does nothing to help develop his bigs because he doesn't really run the offense.   He's like a singer in a group that makes everybody else a background singer.   You'll never get a BVD as long as Bobby is still there singing every solo. 

15 hours ago, JTB said:

They already did the true, complete restart this year.  This was always going to be a very long process.  There is no way around this being a long process.  You will have some who think it is great that Philadelphia is a low level playoff team in a weakened conference after their 253 losses over 4 years, but they fail to realize that their outcome so far this season does not outweigh the misery of the previous 4 seasons.

Edited by KB21