Official Game Thread: Clippers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Okay, my sights are officially set on Zion.  Here’s hoping Phoenix has enough talent to surpass our 15 win pace.  Cleveland is a dumpster fire and professionals at this tanking thing but hoping Drew coaching for his future eeks out a few more wins than us.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Another loss.  No moral victories.  Winning is the only thing that matters.  

This is a quote from a person who has never won a day in his life.  Which means he might be on to something O.o  If we are gonna turn out this salty and bad at things if we keep losing then im changing my stance on this whole sucking for the top 3 pick thing.

3 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Another loss.  No moral victories.  Winning is the only thing that matters.  

Oh looky errrbody who showed up. And note when he did ?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Okay, my sights are officially set on Zion.  Here’s hoping Phoenix has enough talent to surpass our 15 win pace.  Cleveland is a dumpster fire and professionals at this tanking thing but hoping Drew coaching for his future eeks out a few more wins than us.

...and then what?  What is the pathway to success by drafting Zion Williamson and bringing him onto a 15 win team?  How much better does a rookie Zion Williamson make the Atlanta Hawks in 2019-2020?  Maybe a 22 win team?

17 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Damn, can this team play better than 51 boards, 29 assists, and only 16 turns?  Still lose.

Yes, Trae would’ve had 20+ assists surrounded by better players. Too many missed shots off his dimes ?

2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

...and then what?  What is the pathway to success by drafting Zion Williamson and bringing him onto a 15 win team?  How much better does a rookie Zion Williamson make the Atlanta Hawks in 2019-2020?  Maybe a 22 win team?

We’re known as The Highlight Factory again?  That’s all I got.

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Trae had a nice bounce back game. JC is back with the team, so I think we will see the team play better soon. Maybe even go on a mini-win streak.

Not really.  Good assists wise, but took 22 shots to get his points production.  

John Collins was good.  I just hope they don't lose him through the process like they have lost Prince.