• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Clippers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Cwell said:

Nobody hoops without shoes. Trae is 6’2

Nobody's height is measure based on what they are standing on.  He is just under 6 feet, 1 inch tall and stands 6'2'' in shoes.  He stands 7'2'' in shoes when on a one foot platform while wearing shoes.

That said, loooootss of listed heights in basketball are BS.  Draft measurements are much more reliable.

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Nobody's height is measure based on what they are standing on.  He is just under 6 feet, 1 inch tall and stands 6'2'' in shoes.  He stands 7'2'' in shoes when on a one foot platform while wearing shoes.

That said, loooootss of listed heights in basketball are BS.  Draft measurements are much more reliable.

Man I don’t care about none of that. Trae is 6’2”. Nobody goes around in everyday life bare footed

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Cwell said:

Man I don’t care about none of that. Trae is 6’2”. Nobody goes around in everyday life bare footed

When asked how tall you are, have you ever given your height in shoes instead of your actual height?  I have been asked my height dozens of times in different situations and never once measured that number based on how tall I am when wearing shoes. 

If I start fudging things like that, I think I might as well go all in and going to pick my big *** snow boots, though.  Should add a good 2 inches to my measurement.

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

Listen heights are complete BS. Some heights have been 3 even 4 inches off. It's absolutely ridiculous. All players should be measured by an independent third party and have that exact height used. 

1 minute ago, terrell said:

He just left the office. lol

Yep.  My clinic closes at 7:45 central time, and I have about a 50 minute drive to get home.  I got home, ate supper, cleaned up the kitchen for my wife, fixed me some egg nog with Evan Williams cinnamon and sat down at my computer.  

Just now, KB21 said:

Yep.  My clinic closes at 7:45 central time, and I have about a 50 minute drive to get home.  I got home, ate supper, cleaned up the kitchen for my wife, fixed me some egg nog with Evan Williams cinnamon and sat down at my computer.  

Told you...

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

Trae didnt need 22 shots btw. Some of those were just heeves and blocked layups..

Just now, terrell said:

Trae didnt need 22 shots btw. Some of those were just heeves and blocked layups..

Trying to do too much in then 4th qtr..

Just now, terrell said:

Regardless, 25 points on 22 shots is very inefficient and doesn't help your team win games.  The Hawks don't want to focus on traits that win games though.

13 minutes ago, terrell said:

Told you...

Surprised he didn’t mention how much money he made with how much education he has. You know, since those who make/have a lot have to remind everybody (nope ✋?).

13 minutes ago, KB21 said:

....and now I'm going to watch Mississippi State play basketball.

Make sure not to check into their fan page unless they’re losing, and not trill until they’ve lost. Like a true fan ??

Just now, hazer said:

Make sure not to check into their fan page unless they’re losing, and not trill until they’ve lost. Like a true fan ??

Trill/troll, I’ll allow it ✅

15 minutes ago, High5 said:

Can't ask for much more out of the Trae/Collins duo in their 2nd game together. Fun game until Trae went cold. Still, 17 assists in his 17th game. That was our first 17 assist game since Joe in 2006.

Yup. And when was the last time ANY Hawks PG put up 25/17? Much less a rookie at ANY position on this team in his 17th pro game? Play him less. Backup ?

• Like 1