• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Clippers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

13 minutes ago, aali34 said:

17 assists is the most by any player this season

Against a Western Conference contender. Looking like a backup. Reduce his minutes. He’s not learning how to be better ?

12 minutes ago, hazer said:

Against a Western Conference contender. Looking like a backup. Reduce his minutes. He’s not learning how to be better ?

Eggsactly.  Let's just trade him.  Smdh at these haters.  Did plainv ever check back in after making that silly statement? 

And, by the way, Rayford will be the next guy with a 20/20 assist game.

25 minutes ago, hazer said:

Yup. And when was the last time ANY Hawks PG put up 25/17? Much less a rookie at ANY position on this team in his 17th pro game? Play him less. Backup ?

Johnny Davis put up 29/17 in 1983 and Lenny Wilkens put up 39/18 in 1968. Those are the only other 25+/17+ games in Hawks history. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, High5 said:

Johnny Davis put up 29/17 in 1983 and Lenny Wilkens put up 39/18 in 1968. Those are the only other 25+/17+ games in Hawks history. 

Struggling, what should we DO ?

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Eggsactly.  Let's just trade him.  Smdh at these haters.  Did plainv ever check back in after making that silly statement? 

And, by the way, Rayford will be the next guy with a 20/20 assist game.

Ala Morlon Wiley in 91 minus the points but if im not mistaken i remember him getting 20+ dimes. I remember looking at the sports section in the paper and thinking wtf. Mookie never got 20/20? I’d think he got close as he dished dimes but probably not. 

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, High5 said:

What was Mookie's stat line? He has I think the franchise record with 20 assists in a game.

22 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

I watched the whole game on my phone.  My fox south had memphis on so I couldnt comment til after the game

Same here.  How did you watch it over your phone?  What website did you use?

foxsportsgo.com used to have the option to watch both Memphis and Atlanta over their website on the same night, through my cable provider.   So far this year, they're not giving me that option whenever Memphis is playing.

• Like 1

On 11/19/2018 at 9:34 PM, KB21 said:

Not really.  Good assists wise, but took 22 shots to get his points production.  

John Collins was good.  I just hope they don't lose him through the process like they have lost Prince.

He assisted on 5 threes.

Trae was responsible for 64 of the Hawks 119 points.  

8 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He assisted on 5 threes.

Trae was responsible for 64 of the Hawks 119 points.  

I recognize that, but his inefficiency shooting is a big reason the team lost this game....that and his lack of impact defensively.  

I'm not looking for reasons to down the kid.  I had him as my #3 guy in the draft behind Doncic and JJJ.  I really want him to do well, but they have got to reign in his shot right now.  

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Anybody see what the Clippers are doing to the 'Zards on the 2nd night of a b2b?

Up 20 in 2nd qtr.  Arena near-empty, boos raining down, "Fire Ernie (Grunfeld)" chants.

Good times.

Wtf the Wizards won???? I just saw the score... oh my..

• Premium Member
22 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

foxsportsgo.com used to have the option to watch both Memphis and Atlanta over their website on the same night, through my cable provider.   So far this year, they're not giving me that option whenever Memphis is playing.

I watched on my phone on fox sports go.  I've been streaming on my iPad but it crashed.   I will have to watch the game tonight on my phone.  

On 11/20/2018 at 8:40 PM, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I use Reddit they have loys of livestream links..

Just google Reddit NBA livestreams and it will take you right to it

• Like 1