• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Rockets

lethalweapon3

This is the type of game in which I want to see an EXTENSIVE LOOK at Bruno.  If we're going to be down 30 at halftime, I want Bruno playing at least 20 - 24 minutes in this game.

LP has to install a new offense for when the PnR isn't working.  If he can't do it, talk to someone who can.

Bembry can't run it.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises

Just now, NBASupes said:

What's the rotation that's gonna work?

Without Collins and Huerter, I don't think there is one. Going with the hot hand only works when someone is good enough to have a hot hand. That means Trae and no one else.

• Like 1

The traps from Houston, strong. The traps from Atlanta, unsure and weak. You can't win being so bad at many aspects of the game. I gotta give props to Turner, he is better in person. He does a lot of quality communication but sometimes the players are slow to react 

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

This is the type of game in which I want to see an EXTENSIVE LOOK at Bruno.  If we're going to be down 30 at halftime, I want Bruno playing at least 20 - 24 minutes in this game.

LP has to install a new offense for when the PnR isn't working.  If he can't do it, talk to someone who can.

Bembry can't run it.

I hate to break it to ya but i've said this b4,

LP doesn't know shit about Offense like Dan Quinn knows nothing about Offense. He was brought in to be a defensive minded coach and that's a joke as well

But yea he has no idea about how to run an efficient NBA offense

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GameTime said:

BEMBRY ARE U KIDDING ME???? WHY IS HE PLAYING

Because he has to play.  No sense in Trae playing 35 minutes in a game that we're going to lose by 40+.  So he has to play.

But he can't run this offense because the midrange game that everyone hates, isn't even taught anymore.  Instead of getting around his man and settling for a 16 footer, he's taking everything to the rim.  Because of that, his shot is being contested every single time.

Even our big men should be encouraged to take open midrange shots, if they're open.

No way would an old school team be down by 26 midway through the 2nd quarter.

LOL . . and still no Bruno or Len.  LP is literally going to die with Jones.

• Like 1