Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

Cam is confusing. He flies high when he's grabbing rebounds, but has the vert of Zaza when he's driving. That's why he gets gobbled up so damn much. He needs to work on his leaping technique, because aint no way he's lacking in athleticism

Bruno is just 

Image result for disgust gif

1 minute ago, Cwell said:

Cam is confusing. He flies high when he's grabbing rebounds, but has the vert of Zaza when he's driving. That's why he gets gobbled up so damn much. He needs to work on his leaping technique, because aint no way he's lacking in athleticism

I think a full offseason of training is gonna do wonders for Cam

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Huerter is doo doo crumbs and he gets too many touches

All he does is brick shots

I could throw darts at the board and draft better than Travis. There I said it. lol

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Bruno is just 

Image result for disgust gif

Some players just arent built for the NBA. Whether it be physically or mentally. I thought he was a fiery guy..lol. Hes a rook though so.................

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cwell said:

It's simple. He needs to work on his core strength. I had that issue as well till I worked on my core strength and strength overall. 

I had a 38 inch vert and it showed on rebounds and blocks but didn't on shots till I worked on it. Also like me, Cam is exclusively a two foot jumper. He showed flashes of one foot jumping earlier in the season but that seems to went by the wayside. That's why I said Cam development will take time.

Another good defensive game for Reddish. That's a positive. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I am trying to figure out how you blame LP for this? This team can't shoot or defend in space. They have no vets

Well that’s apart of development for the young guys which LP is suppose to be great at. The vets not being good isn’t LP fault that’s all on Schlenk period.

As far as scheme goes I’m not sure if LP is the best Xs and Os guy but he’s still learning too on that part

• Like 1