• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Cwell said:

this team needs vet leadership bad smh

What happened to Vince being signed solely for being a vet leader/locker room guy? We need aggressive scorers/shooters/defenders and that will not come overnight. All we got is passive players except for Trae and JC.

Edited by GameTime

1 minute ago, GameTime said:

What happened to Vince being signed solely for being a vet leader/locker room guy? We need aggressive scorers/shooters/defenders and that will not come overnight. All we got is passive players except for Trae and JC.

Meh. Mr farewell tour. smh

7 minutes ago, GameTime said:

none of that matters when you can't lead by example/produce on the floor. I'm on record saying I didn't want Vince back. he might as well be a coach at this point and stop wasting a roster spot. All of these guys are completely lost. Vince can't help correct that when he can barely move himself. Can't help fix a problem when you're part of the problem.

Young players can't grow within dysfunction. They need structure, and this team has zero. Just a bunch of freelancing

Edited by Cwell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

So now the Hawks can't even get the ball to Collins. These guys are goofy.

They just don’t have the awareness of a true playmaker. They don’t see John on those open possessions. 
it’s frustrating for sure but they are young 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Wow! Getting the ball to the guy that averaged 20 and 10 last season actually works!

My brother and his family came over right at game time, so I haven't been able to watch the game online, other than follow the box scores.   How are they getting him the ball?  Is he posting up?  Is he in the high post?  Or is it strictly off of the pick and roll?

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

When Kevin and Cam ran the offense, we actually got good looks. When John goes PG, Bembry and Hunter, it's been is f***ing joke!

Why is John doing shit he wouldn't normally do!

Do we have any untouchable players? Im not so sure. Not when we need defense..

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

My brother and his family came over right at game time, so I haven't been able to watch the game online, other than follow the box scores.   How are they getting him the ball?  Is he posting up?  Is he in the high post?  Or is it strictly off of the pick and roll?

Post, PnR and corner face up within the offense. 

The issue is when he decides he's the captain now and goes 1 on 3, gets stripped or blocked.

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Some in the post and a face up. Not a whole lot of pick and roll. They really didn't give it to him until the second quarter.