• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, turnermx said:

Again GM, like most polemics like this, the truth is in the middle 95% of the time. I forgot the definition of this from statistics 101.  🙂 

Cam Reddish is better than where I thought he would be right now overall.  His defense is much better than I thought it would be and offense a little worse.  I think he is forced to give us more than he should due to the lack of production and reliability from veteran guys, 

Problem I have with Cam is not his physical abilities.  His mental approach to the game is just too passive, everyone saw that at Duke.  Unless he overcomes this he will not be a upper level player.  

• Like 3

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Problem I have with Cam is not his physical abilities.  His mental approach to the game is just too passive, everyone saw that at Duke.  Unless he overcomes this he will not be a upper level player.  

:good:

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:good:

18 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

In this respect, much like Marvin, but unlike Marvin, he has more natural talent to go along with the physique and better body control, if he can become more aggressive while playing in control he will become a major force.  He is steadily improving this year and excited to see how he will be after the all star break.  Schlenk needs to get this team help before the deadline though.  A lot of deadweight on this team is hindering the development of the rookies by forcing them to TRY to do more than they should have to do outside of given roles. Hunter has hit a wall due to sheer volume of minutes he is being played like a 3-4 year veteran.

• Like 3

On 12/28/2019 at 11:07 PM, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That's why I say that this offense needs to be simplified.  Collins looked great tonight, getting the ball in a variety of spots on the floor.  

Forget all of that pick and roll action for every possession.  Collins definitely need as many touches within 15 feet as possible.  He was flat out doing work.

If John and Trae are taking 60% of the shots, I'm perfectly fine with that.  We can't keep complaining that the ball doesn't move, or people like Parker doesn't pass enough, when the rest of the team simply can't shoot consistently.  So from here on out, I'm all for just getting the ball to the hot man when he has it going.

Especially since we only set "phantom" picks anyway.  It's the basketball version of "air guitar."

Edited by Watchman
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
42 minutes ago, turnermx said:

In this respect, much like Marvin, but unlike Marvin, he has more natural talent to go along with the physique and better body control, if he can become more aggressive while playing in control he will become a major force.  He is steadily improving this year and excited to see how he will be after the all star break.  Schlenk needs to get this team help before the deadline though.  A lot of deadweight on this team is hindering the development of the rookies by forcing them to TRY to do more than they should have to do outside of given roles. Hunter has hit a wall due to sheer volume of minutes he is being played like a 3-4 year veteran.

I agree with this but I dont think Schlenk will make a move unless sending Crabbe or Vince to a contender.  

• Sad 1