• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

21 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

If the Cs are looking to unload some picks, and Hayward, any chance we could do a sign and trade for him and pick up one of their picks to boot?

Other assets can't be attached with a sign and trade, as far as I know. But we wouldn't need to sign and trade anyway - we could just sign him if he opts out. (Not that I want that). 

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, bird_dirt said:

If the Cs are looking to unload some picks, and Hayward, any chance we could do a sign and trade for him and pick up one of their picks to boot?

Hayward couldn't be effective in a system that was built for him.  Why would we want him?

• Thanks 1

Another addition to the mandatory reading section (I'm starting to think I need a permanent thread for that) is this article about the Chicago Bulls.

For everyone who goes hog crazy during the draft and fall in love with players based on measurables or what school they come from, I present this article which highlights 4 deals and ruined what was once the best franchise in basketball.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2020-nba-draft-marks-first-103300175.html

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I'm thinking major new will break Friday or Monday. Did your guy talk about league moratorium on press? I can't get a handle on that. I thought we were getting stuff yesterday.

I have major news right now but the CBA is blocking everything 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We are getting really close to a lot of blockbusters. 

Without giving anything away.

Are these blockbusters all happening, or is it like, once we do one, then we aren't able to do the others anymore?

Also, based on your knowledge, how do you feel about the team overall after we make these moves?

3 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Without giving anything away.

Are these blockbusters all happening, or is it like, once we do one, then we aren't able to do the others anymore?

Also, based on your knowledge, how do you feel about the team overall after we make these moves?

2-3 days they'll pop once the secret squirrel gag order is lifted. There will be contracts in place, league business that will fill the news cycle.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We are getting really close to a lot of blockbusters

Greetings from 2021.  He's talking about the video stores folks.

Needless to say, things get weird after this election is sorted out and ... spoiler alert, we don't have internet in 2021.

Then how am I posting to a message board?  Oh but you'll have to wait for 2021 to find that out. 😎

• Haha 4