• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

There is a lot more, but my headache is out of control and been out of control. I cannot even see straight and been having issues using my memory in the last couple of days as mentioned earlier, I am not sure what’s the issue. I need some rest.

Duuude.  Take of of yourself first and foremost.  The Squawk will be here when you get back. Get rested and tested.  See a Doctor.

• Like 3

A lot of news. I'll be trickling it in. No batches till I'll get better 

NEW: Houston is inquiring about Kevin Love. I know they have interest in Kevin Porter Jr. Who I doubt is available. 

Indiana is considering Boston's Goga B. Offers. He is hearing Indy has some interest in moving into the 1st round for Killian Hayes if he falls. 

Miami is shopping their pick. This is true. They have made an offer for Oladipo but it was declined. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I am back from my PP/PCP, my stress levels were too high and causing some issues but I am back. Just gotta relax. My professional job is stressful as well as family and my personal life but I am good ya'll. Thanks for being supportive guys. I appreciate it!

Just now, NBASupes said:

I am back from my PP, my stress levels were too high and causing some issues but I am back. Just gotta relax. My professional job is stressful as well as family and my personal life but I am good ya'll. Thanks for being supportive guys. I appreciate it!

So good you had to say it twice.

source.gif

Happy you are already feeling better. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

A lot of news. I'll be trickling it in. No batches till I'll get better 

NEW: Houston is inquiring about Kevin Love. I know they have interest in Kevin Porter Jr. Who I doubt is available. 

Indiana is considering Boston's Goga B. Offers. He is hearing Indy has some interest in moving into the 1st round for Killian Hayes if he falls. 

Miami is shopping their pick. This is true. They have made an offer for Oladipo but it was declined. 

All bolded is confirmed!

• Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I am back from my PP/PCP, my stress levels were too high and causing some issues but I am back. Just gotta relax. My professional job is stressful as well as family and my personal life but I am good ya'll. Thanks for being supportive guys. I appreciate it!

Welp.  Sounds like I can hit the ignition on some good ol fashioned 'make fun of  supes' jokes now that you're doing better.

Listen, I know what the guy said but you can't be drinkin' clorox to rid off the 'rona, supes.  Geez. 🙃

Cmon, laugh.  It's the best medicine.

• Haha 4