• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Not me...I had him on my do not draft list!

For you, yes. But for most here, once the Hawk uniform is donned, they can do no wrong. It's weird how that is, I guess it's the psychology of tribalism. You can go to a Cavs or Hornets message board and it's the same way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

If Hawks had drafted RJ somehow I suspect their opinion of him would be slightly different. 

22 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

Exactly

The homerism is real lol.

Not me ...can’t speak for others but I personally was big on Jarrett Culver that draft and really wanted him here in Atlanta. 
you can look up my old post I never really liked RJ. He’s ok but he definitely wasn’t truly a top 10 talent to me. But hey many people think culver is a bust now too so if I had my way many would be upset if culver was here.

of course if the hawks drafted RJ I was going to support him. It’s just like those who don’t really like Edwards but will support him since if he was a hawk ...that goes for any player. 

im speaking truth on what I think about RJ Barrett 

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

For you, yes. But for most here, once the Hawk uniform is donned, they can do no wrong. It's weird how that is, I guess it's the psychology of tribalism. You can go to a Cavs or Hornets message board and it's the same way.

lol that depends who you’re talking to. If someone says we should trade Collins most would lose their shit about that looking at his stats .

However over the years  we have had plenty of posters voice their opinion about players they love and hate in hawks unis...not sure how long you’ve been on the squawk but every player is not loved.

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

yes, I remember how well I was treated when I didn't like Shellhead or Superbust Marvin. Or to be fair Trae at first.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

For you, yes. But for most here, once the Hawk uniform is donned, they can do no wrong. It's weird how that is, I guess it's the psychology of tribalism.

The 2 exceptions are John Collins for some unknown reason and Deandre Hunter.

• Premium Member
51 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Not all. I hated Evan Turner before, during and after his Hawks tenure. 

I don't like left handed players so I'm good on RJ. Just saying.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I would love the Hawks to get in on a 3 way with Ricky Rubio heading to the Hawks.

Would be interesting.  I haven't seen the details, but one has to think Oubre would be involved in this deal.  If so, it pours alot of cold water on the reddit rumor about a Hawks, Suns, and Warriors three team deal.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I was more referring to drafted players. Vets acquired in salary dump trades are not given a lot of rope obviously.

Hated Sheldon, wanted Chris Paul, didn't care for Josh Childress or Acie Law......just to name a few.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Would be interesting.  I haven't seen the details, but one has to think Oubre would be involved in this deal.  If so, it pours alot of cold water on the reddit rumor about a Hawks, Suns, and Warriors three team deal.

Paul is $41 mil. Suns have $18 mil in capspace...they'd have to move one of Oubre or Rubio plus Kaminsky to match salaries. They shouldn't have to deal #10 for Paul. A smaller assest should suffice.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Paul is $41 mil. Suns have $18 mil in capspace...they'd have to move one of Oubre or Rubio plus Kaminsky to match salaries. They shouldn't have to deal #10 for Paul. A smaller assest should suffice.

I highly doubt the Suns move # 10, but I'd be surprised if Oubre isn't in this potential deal.  I'd think OKC would value him over Rubio as a team that's about to rebuild.

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

I highly doubt the Suns move # 10, but I'd be surprised if Oubre isn't in this potential deal.  I'd think OKC would value him over Rubio as a team that's about to rebuild.

Agreed.  Oubre is an expiring.  OKC has SGA has their PG along with Schröder, so no need for Rubio, he has 2 years left at $17 mil.

• Like 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hated Sheldon, wanted Chris Paul, didn't care for Josh Childress or Acie Law......just to name a few.

I was never a fan of Josh Smith ... I hated watching him play because he was such a bonehead 

low BBIQ equals a waste of natural talent

• Like 1