• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, JTB said:

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/260174/Knicks-Dying-To-Select-Obi-Toppin

Too bad the Knicks don’t have anyone we love to do a trade and get them closer to Toppin 

#6 for #8, Frank N and #27.

Just now, LucastheThird said:

No way they do that deal.

Agreed.

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, JTB said:

Personally I don’t like RJs game . He’s not very good to me. I would rather keep our pick and take whatever rookie falls to us.

Dude cmon rj would easily be the #1 pick in this draft.

I’m not big on him either but let’s be real here he’d easily be our second best prospect behind Trae.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dean Walker said:

I’m not big on him either but let’s be real here he’d easily be our second best prospect behind Trae.

Yeah nah.  He's a shooting guard that can't shoot and isn't athletic enough to get to the rim all that well.

There's a reason many think Mitchell Robinson (and his no-offense having self) is their best prospect.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

I am being honest and I disagree. RJ is very overrated until proven otherwise just my opinion . Mind you he’s just 1 year in the league but even at Duke I didn’t like his game. He doesn’t impress me and I definitely disagree with second best prospect on this team after Trae, that would be Cam.

hell cam could very well surpass Trae shall he truly hit his ceiling in my opinion.

RJ is ok but I wouldn’t be shocked if he doesn’t live up to his draft number. He reminds me of a poor mans Derozan. His best ability offensively is to drive yet he’s not a good finisher and wasn’t in college either he just took a bunch of shots.

11 minutes ago, terrell said:

I dont want this dude anywhere near Cam Reddish. lol

Neither do I , mainly because they never fit well at duke I highly doubt they fit well at the pro level 

21 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah nah.  He's a shooting guard that can't shoot and isn't athletic enough to get to the rim all that well.

There's a reason many think Mitchell Robinson (and his no-offense having self) is their best prospect.

I wouldn’t say he’s not athletic lol...he’s athletic but he’s not jumping out of the arena athletic like the media tried to make him seem. Edwards on the other hand is very athletic despite some of the criticism he gets. Not to compare the two but with RJ I personally don’t see a star level player there.

him not being able to shoot also is and has always been a huge concern 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

No, I don't like his game that much either. He didn't impress at all in his rookie season. Cam showed continual improvement the healthier he got during the season away from the injuries at Duke. RJ looked lost at times out there all season long.

And if you think RJ is better than Collins then I don't know what to say. RJ is behind Trae, Collins, Cam, Hunter AND Red Velvet to me.

RJ is basically Derozan before he got they mid range jumper and hell that’s probably to nice of a comparison for RJ and a insult to Derozan as the athleticism is far and apart between the two 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JTB said:

I wouldn’t say he’s not athletic lol...he’s athletic but he’s not jumping out of the arena athletic like the media tried to make him seem. Edwards on the other hand is very athletic despite some of the criticism he gets. Not to compare the two but with RJ I personally don’t see a star level player there.

him not being able to shoot also is and has always been a huge concern 

I think rj's best position may be 4, honestly.   Edwards' issue is he's only an athlete, not a basketball player.  I know there's like 6 of you that wanna fight me on that so imma log out for a while.  Ha

5 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

Lmaooo the rj hate is real.

Agree to disagree I guess.

It's not just here.  Read around on him and the Knicks prospects from outsiders.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

If Hawks had drafted RJ somehow I suspect their opinion of him would be slightly different. 

RJ is one of those dudes that was a bust the moment he was talked about as a top 10 prospect. No shot, no athleticism, mediocre handle. Ain't his fault, unreasonable expectations, weird scouting. He'd be better as a 4 probably tbh, next to Robinson.

2 minutes ago, TheFuzz said:

RJ is one of those dudes that was a bust the moment he was talked about as a top 10 prospect. No shot, no athleticism, mediocre handle. Ain't his fault, unreasonable expectations, weird scouting. He'd be better as a 4 probably tbh, next to Robinson.

A bust? After one year? Lets see where he is after year three. Of course, even if he is putting up numbers it will be readily dismissed as "empty calories." Tough crowd around here.