• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

10 hours ago, kg01 said:

I'll get mountains of sh*t for this but ... I mean, when's that ever stopped me so ....

I'm thinking we already have Bagley on our roster.  His name is Skal Labissiere.

Ok critics, have at it.  My body is ready. 😁

(Sensibility Disclaimer: Ok, that opinion is a bit extra.  However, I just question if the real Bagley will be able to stay healthy enough to be anything more than what Skal is right now.  Current evidence isn't conclusive one way or the other.  Plus I have the whole 'posting from 2021' thing on my side so ...)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, terrell said:

Supes, are the Hawks talking with the Jazz. I hear theyre trying to move up to #6..

There is nothing between the Jazz and Hawks that concrete. The Jazz did ask to see the cost as did many teams but there is nothing there at this point based on what I received as recent as a week ago. What are you hearing?

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

He said traded, and PHX is in the same position like us, a star who is not happy losing anymore and wants his team to make a winning move.

I said IF he wants to be traded to a contender WHY go to PHX. I didn't say he was traded to the Suns. Big difference.

I get why the Suns would want him to appease Booker but that doesn't explain why PAUL would want to go there.

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I said IF he wants to be traded to a contender WHY go to PHX. I didn't say he was traded to the Suns. Big difference.

I get why the Suns would want him to appease Booker but that doesn't explain why PAUL would want to go there.

I wouldn't have a clue. Windhorst was on ESPN saying that it's close to home and he would like to play with Booker and Ayton but as you said, they are NOT a contender. They are like us. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I wouldn't have a clue. Windhorst was on ESPN saying that it's close to home and he would like to play with Booker and Ayton but as you said, they are NOT a contender. They are like us. 

I feel like we have quite a bit in common with that team. We are both ready to finally click.

• Moderators
14 hours ago, bleachkit said:

If Hawks had drafted RJ somehow I suspect their opinion of him would be slightly different. 

When you've got someone who can do nothing particularly well other than score and who puts up a .479% TS% people are going to rightfully question whether he is a bust.  By contrast, even with his terrible awful no good start to the season Cam Reddish put up a .500% TS%.   And Cam gives you plus defense when he isn't scoring.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

When you've got someone who can do nothing particularly well other than score and who puts up a .479% TS% people are going to rightfully question whether he is a bust.  By contrast, even with his terrible awful no good start to the season Cam Reddish put up a .500% TS%.   And Cam gives you plus defense when he isn't scoring.

Well it's too early to call him a bust. A lot of guys suck in year one. Let's see what Antman's true shooting is after his rookie year, it'll probably also be a terrible number.

Edited by bleachkit