• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Clint Capela

NBASupes

Just now, NBASupes said:

you got one of the best in the NBA and he's not a fake one like Drummond is either 

No lie here. Legit numbers. I just don’t get how the rockets were 10-1 without him. It’s misleading. We will be a much better ball club without a doubt.

Where does this rank him amongst centers in the east? Top 5?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Finally. We can protect Trae. I been waiting for this day all year and for you rebounding junkies, you got one of the best in the NBA and he's not a fake one like Drummond is either 

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

No lie here. Legit numbers. I just don’t get how the rockets were 10-1 without him. It’s misleading. We will be a much better ball club without a doubt.

Where does this rank him amongst centers in the east? Top 5?

How do you guys see Capella matching up against Embiid and possibly Giannis? I've seen some good numbers against Jokic and Gobert, but nethier of them are on the level of the guys in the east.  Maybe Jokic on a good day.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, TheBigETrain said:

So what is the final ins and outs just for Atlanta?

In: Capela, Nene

Out: BKLN 1st Round, GS 2nd Round, Turner

Is that it? Too many players involved its hard to get an idea of what Atlanta gave up.

That's it. Also someone gotta get cut tomorrow so we can add Nene and cut him as well

1 minute ago, Eddielives said:

So not to be a Debbie Downer here but will I can't help but wonder how Capela feels about coming here.  Hopefully, he's a pro about it but we're a HUGE downgrade from Houston.  How will this turn out if he becomes a malcontent with our rebuilding and very young core?  

So long as he's getting paid on time he'll be fine. He's been a role player his whole career and we're asking him to do the same things for us.

• Like 3