• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Trae played great imo..I couldnt care less about the shooting %'s...14 assists and only 3..let me repeat, only 3 turnovers..NOne after I bitched about his turmovers early in the game...And he actually played some defense....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Trae played great imo..I couldnt care less about the shooting %'s...14 assists and only 3..let me repeat, only 3 turnovers..NOne after I bitched about his turmovers early in the game...And he actually played some defense....

Yup. Hawks are at their best when Trae looks to facilitate and get everyone involved.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

Still is an undisciplined shooter.  He has to recognize when his teammates have it going and get them the ball!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I'm sorry, Bruno should get regular minutes.  His game is significantly better now!

Like every player, he just needed to play a little more than what he was playing.  I was shocked that LP actually left him in the game to start the 2nd quarter, and let him play 5 more minutes.  Bruno does a lot of little things from a screen and shot challenging standpoint, that people overlook.

In that last 2 minute stretch of the game, the shot clock was running down and Goodwin had the ball.  Bruno gets down on the block and posts up hard, with good position to receive the ball.   Goodwin doesn't throw it in, and decides to get his own shot by going to the basket.  Bruno then drops his arms and seals off his man from challenging Goodwin's driving shot.  That seal created an easy 2 points for him.

He's been doing it all year.

• Like 3