• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's Talk Trade Ideas!

JayBirdHawk

Blazers are playing pretty well without CJ....

Collins/Gallo/Huerter for McCollum/Giles works on trade machine..

We get our 2 guard for Collins and get off of Gallo contract..lol

Edited by terrell

I got one.

2021 2nd rd +

Image result for gallinari hawks

for

Image result for andre drummond

You have now solved ALL of your issues at Center and on the frontline, with Capela being the starter, and Drummond being the backup.  You've also now given the team the ability to play Collins at the 4 full time, and be creative and play Capela at the 4 as well.

Capela and Drummond are the 2 best offensive rebounders in the game, and could gobble up even more of the boulders our wins throw at the rim.

This move may also give the Hawks some needed insurance, if they feel Collins will be too expensive to keep, but may see Drummond as a cheaper option.

For Cleveland, Rondo is a throwaway, unless they want a 2nd PG behind the Sexton/Garland combo.  Rondo would probably be unhappy as hell in Cleveland, and cause some disruption.  Gallinari would at least pose some value to Cleveland as someone they can play at as a stretch 4, or use in a future trade.

• Confused 2

The only drawback with adding Drummond, is that LP/Nate will be more compelled to play Hunter at the 4 . . unless they're willing to extend Solomon Hill's minutes at the 4.  But with Drummond at the 5, the need for Hill to rebound almost becomes non-existent, seeing that Drummond will gobble up most defensive rebounds.

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Drummond is trash tho. 

He may not be trash if he's used to be a complimentary player and go to scorer on the 2nd unit.  It's obvious that the guy has talent.  Put PG like Trae with him, and see how many easy buckets he can get, as opposed to always having to create his own offense.

I truly believe that Drummond is a victim of playing with guys who just aren't much better than he is.  His best teammate ever was arguably Tobias Harris before he got traded to the Clippers.  Even when he got Blake Griffin, he was playing with the 2-guard version of Blake.

So would he still be trash with a wizard passing PG like Trae, and an equally board crashing big like Capela?  I don't know.

Definitely worth a look though, if not just to get off from under Gallo's contract.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hawks will also include the OKC 2022 1st to Orlando along with the Bulls including their lotto protected 1st to Orlando.

Screenshot_20210221-095601_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'd like a warning message above the fold if you're including Thaddeus Young in hawk trade proposals.   Even if it's just a split second my heart can't take seeing T. Young > Magic. 

• Haha 3

• Moderators
17 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I'd like a warning message above the fold if you're including Thaddeus Young in hawk trade proposals.   Even if it's just a split second my heart can't take seeing T. Young > Magic. 

Exactly my reaction on reading this!  "Wait, WHAT?!?  Ohh...not that Young."

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
17 hours ago, macdaddy said:

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

Exactly my reaction on reading this!  "Wait, WHAT?!?  Ohh...not that Young."

I totally missed that :laugh1: