• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

On 4/22/2021 at 7:14 PM, marco102 said:

From my quick googling.  It takes about 48 hours for the swelling to go down.  However, Hawks training staff may keep him out about week to make sure he's fully recovered and there's no discomfort.  This is the best news we could have hoped for.  

On 4/22/2021 at 7:22 PM, JTB said:

On 4/22/2021 at 7:41 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Yeah, I don't know about the whole swelling thing, it may not be swollen but could still be painful. Hopefully he has a quick recovery, but Snell had his ankle injury April 9th, injury report 4 days later on the 13th indicated he no longer had swelling....yet today the 21st he's still out, tomorrow will be 2 weeks since his injury.

On 4/22/2021 at 7:23 PM, marco102 said:

This is why you do not take medical advise from people over the internet.  Me included 😄 

I give expert medical advice.  😄  Just joking, I'm super happy this prediction came true.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hawks injury report for tonight vs. Bulls: Bogdan Bogdanovic (left hamstring soreness) is questionable. Kevin Huerter (left shoulder sprain) is questionable. De’Andre Hunter (right knee soreness) is out. Cam Reddish (right Achilles soreness) is out.

Just tell us Hunter and Cam are out for the year..smh..Come on Bogi and Kev..We need you..
Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, HawkingAwesome said:

"soreness"

Yeah Im worried about Hunter..:sad:..We finally found our starting 2 guard, now Im worried about SF again....smh. I mean "knee wear and tear" for a 23 year old cant be a good thing can it?

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, terrell said:

Hawks injury report for tonight vs. Bulls: Bogdan Bogdanovic (left hamstring soreness) is questionable. Kevin Huerter (left shoulder sprain) is questionable. De’Andre Hunter (right knee soreness) is out. Cam Reddish (right Achilles soreness) is out.

Just tell us Hunter and Cam are out for the year..smh..Come on Bogi and Kev..We need you..

Seriously on Hunter. The writing has been on the wall for Cam, but even Schlenk said Hunter would likely be back this weekend. Something just ain't right 

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That's completely contradictory to what they put out before.

https://www.sportstalkatl.com/hawks-trae-young-deandre-hunter-and-others-returned-to-the-practice-floor-today/

So returning to practice and getting up shots means nothing.... but Trae and Snell were able to return after the same update. 
So what gives?

What do they need to see to feel comfortable with him returning?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

https://www.sportstalkatl.com/hawks-trae-young-deandre-hunter-and-others-returned-to-the-practice-floor-today/

So returning to practice and getting up shots means nothing.... but Trae and Snell were able to return after the same update. 
So what gives?

Im expecting to read "De'Andre Hunter to have meniscus surgery" at some point..

The Crying Jordan meme makes it onto Jeopardy!, sadly, isn't going anywhere  | This is the Loop | Golf Digest

Edited by terrell
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Seriously on Hunter. The writing has been on the wall for Cam, but even Schlenk said Hunter would likely be back this weekend. Something just ain't right 

When we were comparing Hunter to Leonard this is mot what I had in mind. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, terrell said:

Im expecting to read "De'Andre Hunter to have meniscus surgery" at some point..

The Crying Jordan meme makes it onto Jeopardy!, sadly, isn't going anywhere  | This is the Loop | Golf Digest

I think they screwed up trying to take a short cut. They need to go ahead and do the surgery. They could have possibly got a injured player exception if they would have done the correct procedure to start with.

• Premium Member
44 minutes ago, High5 said:

I’m not getting my hopes up on Hunter. If we have everyone except Cam and Hunter good to go for the playoffs then we can make some noise. Then next season they can hopefully give us a lift.

I can live with this. I still think we can make some noise. 

32 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I think they screwed up trying to take a short cut. They need to go ahead and do the surgery. They could have possibly got a injured player exception if they would have done the correct procedure to start with.

I said this at the time.....Im no Doctor though..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

So what gives?

Maybe they are waiting as long as possible. Either that or his knee is acting up after practice.