• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury Updates?

capstone21

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Is that reputable?

I remember back in early March, there was a possibility of a 2nd PRP but it was determined that it wasn't needed.

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Is that reputable?

I remember back in early March, there was a possibility of a 2nd PRP but it was determined that it wasn't needed.

Yes, he had a PRP after his knee started swelling following his brief return in late March.

• Premium Member

I know I have been pretty tough on the Hawks medical staff but I must say they navigated the Covid issues masterfully. I don’t believe we had to reschedule any of our games due covid protocol issues. I know at least one was rescheduled because of a team we were playing had issues. But not us. As such we are really benefitting schedule wise over the last 4 games of the season.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

I know I have been pretty tough on the Hawks medical staff but I must say they navigated the Covid issues masterfully. I don’t believe we had to reschedule any of our games due covid protocol issues. I know at least one was rescheduled because of a team we were playing had issues. But not us. As such we are really benefitting schedule wise over the last 4 games of the season.  

Covid, like injuries, luck plays a big part. We have seen people get Covid who have seemingly barely left their house. The medical staff does not have much impact on if players get Covid or not. I personally think the tests have too low a threshold for positivity, but that's a different subject.

• Premium Member
On 4/9/2021 at 10:21 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

Here's where we are:

Hunter: PRP April 5th....after 3 days of 'unloading' should resume activity maybe today April 9th. Hopefully it's good news and no additional setbacks.

22 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Yes, he had a PRP after his knee started swelling following his brief return in late March.

I had to jog my memory, the PRP was April 5th.  The way he posted it was as if this was something new so it threw off my thought process.

• Premium Member
40 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Covid, like injuries, luck plays a big part. We have seen people get Covid who have seemingly barely left their house. The medical staff does not have much impact on if players get Covid or not. I personally think the tests have too low a threshold for positivity, but that's a different subject.

We have to give them some credit for coming up with the protocols for the team when they were traveling and practicing. Also, they were amongst the first NBA players to receive the vaccine. I am sure the medical staff was pushing for that. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, hawkman said:

He can't come back fast enough. The Hawks were one or two defensive stops on LeVert away from stealing the game from Indy last night. There are quite a few losses this season where he absolutely would have been the difference. Great news.

No question. What team is gonna win in the playoffs with their starting SF getting a goose egg. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, hawkman said:

He can't come back fast enough. The Hawks were one or two defensive stops on LeVert away from stealing the game from Indy last night. There are quite a few losses this season where he absolutely would have been the difference. Great news.

I think he is the answer to Randle. He can stay with hime on the perimeter and hang with him in the post until the double team comes. 

• Like 4