• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Jazz

lethalweapon3

At least Moose in OKC won me $215 tonight with a big 3 in OT.

Hawks are 3 - 19 from 3. 

Trae is capable of catching fire with streaky shooting, but he'll have to get a floater to fall first.

First team to 100 wins.

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Collins and Capela been trash together tonight 

Actually they haven't.   They've been stellar all year.

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

At least Moose in OKC won me $215 tonight with a big 3 in OT.

Hawks are 3 - 19 from 3. 

Trae is capable of catching fire with streaky shooting, but he'll have to get a floater to fall first.

First team to 100 wins.

Actually they haven't.   They've been stellar all year.

They been alright together. There metrics look a lot better than their reality. Tonight, they have been poor together.

At this point, when your best defensive unit cant stop anyone, you have to look at coaching.

LP, you are not getting through to your team in practice. They are not learning what you are teaching, and they dang sure aren't executing it.

This is flat out awful.

Just now, RedDawg#8 said:

At this point, when your best defensive unit cant stop anyone, you have to look at coaching.

LP, you are not getting through to your team in practice. They are not learning what you are teaching, and they dang sure aren't executing it.

This is flat out awful.

You can't blame Trae, he wasn't on the floor for this latest Utah run. 

Just now, RedDawg#8 said:

Agreed. Snyder had adjustments for every run we made. We still cant find open shooters.

Even when we do, we don't make the shot

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Awareness. 

it's not that simple. He's loose with his handle, loose with his passes, loose on his gathers, loose with his shot mechanics, loose with his dunks that aren't 2 handed, rag dolls when taking contact etc.. His whole game is loose at this point. Consistency will come when he gets that under control

So I finally come back in here because I was dealing with a lower back injury and what do I see, garbage play lol. And I got a notification from someone mentioning me in the 76ers game that I wasn't here for

On 1/12/2021 at 3:45 AM, EazyRoc said:

We still trading Trae or are we good again ? @Bonkers @terrell

Yea what was that? This is the corny passive aggressive BS I be talking about

Imagine kissing Trae's cheeks for performing like a normal player against a team that had most of its players out becuz of the covid protocol. I wonder what your excuse is tonight

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1