• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Raptors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, hawkman said:

I actually prefer the way he's been playing this season to his previous seasons despite his "numbers" being down. 

I said the same earlier this year. In previous years, he wasn't that impactful to me. This year, his ass is full of impact. He is so much better with Capela. They sometimes get in each other way on offense but defensively, these two are f***ing menace!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

He has been amazing on defense. It's between him and Gobert, and no one else should be close. 

Also Collins hasn't been good on defense this year.... he has been GREAT. Legit. Amazing how having a real big time center can elevate Collins, it's been exactly what he needed to take advantage of his strengths and become a real factor on that end. 

Turner been pretty amazing defensively as well.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Jody23 said:

Really great win tonight.  Kevin Huerter was really good on both ends tonight.  Really impressed with his and Trae's individual defense.  On to the next one.

That's what won this game. Toronto relies heavily on their backcourt for most of their offense. The Hawks' backcourt more than held their own defensively against Lowry and Van Fleet. They shot horribly tonight and that's due to Trae and Huerter. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Also showing consistency in his post game. If his handles improve than he's very hard to stop.

He has shown growth in a lot of areas that won't show up when you just take a look at his overall raw numbers. I don't see players like Sabonis, Randle and Bam as outright better players, especially 2-3 years from now. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

JC is high key a good defender. That's really changing the way I look at him. Is he a max player? No. But he's a legit 90 million player.

Isnt that what we offered him?

• Thanks 1