• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks -- GAME 5

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Dnice said:

Just running across the dopeness from "Dansbae"....

Do jerseys available for consumers come with the sponsor tags? Or is that someone on the teams jersey?

• Premium Member
On 6/2/2021 at 11:37 PM, Spud2nique said:

Hey @kg01 thanks for talking me back to the squawk around 6 months ago. You were right, I didn’t want to miss this ride without all the wonderful faithfuls here at squawk. Where I live, you people don’t exist, it’s just a 60% Warrior fan/ 60% Laker fan base.. :indifferent: wait that’s... 120.. nevermind. In any event, we had a hell of a season and tonight capped a hell of a first round victory.

4 down.... 12 to go. 

ANYYYYYYYYYTHHHHIIIINNNGGGSSSSSPOSSSSSIIIIBBBBLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE! 

:banjo:

Hey now,

I had the megaphone out.  You just never answered when I call.  I see how it is Spud.  Guess we can’t all be kg01. 😞 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jdawgflow said:

Hey now,

I had the megaphone out.  You just never answered when I call.  I see how it is Spud.  Guess we can’t all be kg01. 😞 

Nah bro I remember the love, saw it back then. Feel good moment appreciate the thought for sure.

11 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Rome doing what Romey does.

Rome didn't lie. Even I heard Knick fans bringing up scenarios about how they could at least get to the ECFs after winning Game 2. Beating the Hawks and Philly was a foregone conclusion to them. Riiiiight...

• Like 1