• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks -- GAME 5

lethalweapon3

44 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Nahh he's done it against highschool crowds in the past. He's a killer without having to pay homage.

Nice. Ironically though I believe Reggie Miller did as well if memory serves..at the garden no less...United center a bunch too. Pacers in general were a wild bunch with Reg bowing and Chuck Person Morten Andersening some 🏀 into the crowd. @benhillboy to the 90’s mobile! :neo:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Nice. Ironically though I believe Reggie Miller did as well if memory serves..at the garden no less...United center a bunch too. Pacers in general were a wild bunch with Reg bowing and Chuck Person Morten Andersening some 🏀 into the crowd. @benhillboy to the 90’s mobile! :neo:

Here is Reggie with it, I thought it was Bulls and Knicks, can’t find Knicks. Reggie prolly got goosebumps tonight 😂 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Grab that water, 3!!

Can we be honest about something? When it comes to postgame content, the Nix fans swept us.

Why don't any of y'all have a channel like this set up?  Ball dropped, Hawks fans.

What's that?  Why don't I do it?  Heeey, I'm in the idea department not the implementation department. 😎

We got our bbq channel's 

7 hours ago, aali34 said:

Ehh Rose could.

I’d actually take Lou or Kevin as the first scoring guards off the bench over him.  Rose’s generalship skills have never been anything to write home about.  All the guys sweared by Lou’s mentorship, Rose is virtually a mute who doesn’t even like to communicate on the floor.  Kevin is a superior 3 point shooter and defender.  And Rose has never been a cog of a sophisticated offense.  Let alone his injury history I just don’t think he’d fit or accept a role close to 3rd string.  You can never have too many dribble drives but that’s really all he brings consistently. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
57 minutes ago, dalamchops said:

was this talked about during the game??

lmao at this point, if im a knicks fan, i start to question if the knicks were trying to win or flirt with trae all game

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I’d actually take Lou or Kevin as the first scoring guards off the bench over him.  Rose’s generalship skills have never been anything to write home about.  All the guys sweared by Lou’s mentorship, Rose is virtually a mute who doesn’t even like to communicate on the floor.  Kevin is a superior 3 point shooter and defender.  And Rose has never been a cog of a sophisticated offense.  Let alone his injury history I just don’t think he’d fit or accept a role close to 3rd string.  You can never have too many dribble drives but that’s really all he brings consistently. 

Rose was scoring 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, KB21 said:

I mentioned Okongwu last night, but DeAndre Hunter was a big key in this game.  He was very good.  That kid is just scratching the surface of what he is going to be able to do as a two way player in the NBA.  

This team isn't anywhere close to it's peak yet as well.  

Hunter like trae is a playoff player. He plays great d and wont settle for just the three he will get those playoff mid range shots

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

We have to keep in mind the Knicks basically gameplanned to take away the lobs leaving Trae pretty much wide open from floater range. If we see Philly try something different it will open up the scoring for both JC and Cap.

Hawks are a problem for any defense for sure the scoring is pretty deep.

• Like 1