• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

35 minutes ago, Diesel said:

You must be kidding. 

Hart is a 2 way player.... who is 6'5", can run the offense and play defense.   In 13 games with the Blazers, Hart averaged 19.9 points on 37 three point percent shooting, 5.4 rebounds, 4.3 assists and 1.2 steals on 25 percent usage.   You must be kidding.

You must not have actually watched him play.  He's another version of Alex caruso.   Good player to have, not a 2nd option.

28 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You must not have actually watched him play.  He's another version of Alex caruso.   Good player to have, not a 2nd option.

We're not getting a 2nd option for Kev and a pick.... Id take Hart .. He at least plays with some toughness.. We need that. Kev is as soft as butter.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

No, I've watched him play and he's more than a Alex Caruso. You must have watched him play with Lebron in LAL.  He has played different and better since then. 

10 hours ago, terrell said:

We're not getting a 2nd option for Kev and a pick.... Id take Hart .. He at least plays with some toughness.. We need that. Kev is as soft as butter.

And we're not getting a second option for what's left after trading Kev and a pick(s).

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, marco102 said:

image.png.b9e42b8542a84afe889e8c37e2fb98e7.png

This is the reason Kyrie and Nike are ending their relationship...lol.

Freakin control freak. Kyrie and Ben are some new school kids that irk me. 

ps GET OFF MY LAWN :angry2:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Sothron said:

Kyrie is cracker jacks. That dude is nutty af and at any point in a season he just quits on a team. No way in blue hell I want him on this team.

But Ben is ok? :eyebrow: I believe if you purchase that Cracker Jack box you can get both in there. Variety pack. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

No injury excuses were allowed for the Hawks, so stop.

It certainly was curious that Paul went from playing so well in the first two games to struggling. A team source told Andscape that the Suns’ hope was two days off between Games 6 and 7 would help him, but it didn’t. Andscape also learned that Paul actually has been dealing with a left quad injury, and he limped badly favoring his left leg after departing from his news conference. And before greeting his wife, parents and other friends, Paul briefly talked to a trainer outside the Suns’ locker room while holding his left quad. When asked if he could talk about his quad injury, Paul said: “Nope. Nah. I'm good.”
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1