Official Game Thread: Hornets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Play-In team at best is what I see......If Lamelo played this would be a blowout...Hawks still have their best players playing.. No excuses..

Edited by terrell

Delon, Capela, Gallo, Lou all useless..Find a trade partner.. smh

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

3 non-scorers on the floor.

Lou is an ISO scorer.  Gallo is an ISO and spot up shooter.  But who is going to create for Gallo?

Huerter at the very least, should be in the game.

Pacers fans tried to tell us.....We got caught in the moment last season...smh

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Play-In team at best is what I see......If Lamelo played this would be a blowout...Hawks still have their best players playing.. No excuses..

Hawks have 3 of their top 7 players out, 

Hawks should be winning, but their getting great play from their wings and Cody Martin, who will have 20 points if that 3 counts.  He's also a whopping +24 for the game.

All 4 of Charlotte's wings have been outstanding tonight.

1 minute ago, Dnice said:

It counts, beacuse the hawks look bad today.

The Hawks havent looked good all season tbh.. Not vs good teams anyway....Just ceertain players at certain times....But yeah..

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hawks have 3 of their top 7 players out, 

Hawks should be winning, but their getting great play from their wings and Cody Martin, who will have 20 points if that 3 counts.  He's also a whopping +24 for the game.

All 4 of Charlotte's wings have been outstanding tonight.

Cam and Dre aint fixing this...And we're never healthy at the same time, so yall can stop with that wishful thinking...

Edited by terrell

Save us Gallo?

Lets see if we can win a 4th qtr ...

3 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Charlotte is good folks, even with those missing starters. I think they lead the league in points. We need to pick it up big fn time. 

Cleveland too.. I dont see them going away anytime soon..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

Save us Gallo?

Lets see if we can win a 4th qtr ...

Cleveland too.. I dont see them going anywhere anytime soon..

Cleveland will be in it because their defense is legit. Charlotte might fade a bit if their three point shot comes back do down to earth. Have a hard time believing some of those guys will shoot this good all year but who knows.

1 minute ago, GameTime said:

Trae and JC is the new Stockton-Malone.

We need to expand JC's  offensive touches, whenever he is involved he produces big numbers.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Trae and JC is the new Stockton-Malone.

Stockton never turned the ball over like Trae...I know because Im the turnover hater.. lol

Edited by terrell

6 minutes ago, terrell said:

The Hawks havent looked good all season tbh.. Not vs good teams anyway....Just ceertain players at certain times....But yeah..

Cam and Dre aint fixing this...And we're never healthy at the same time, so yall can stop with that wishful thinking...

Stop the cap, as ya'll would say.

You know good and well that the Hawks having their 2 best wing defenders does make a difference.

We're also missing our top sniper in Bogi.  You can't have everybody out, and expect the Hawks to be an elite team with their top 3 wings out and about 35 points in scoring.

This team just ran off 7 straight wins, before this week, and before both Cam and Bogi went down in the same game.

OK . . who is asleep at the controls at Ballys?  WTF?

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Stop the cap, as ya'll would say.

You know good and well that the Hawks having their 2 best wing defenders does make a difference.

We're also missing our top sniper in Bogi.  You can't have everybody out, and expect the Hawks to be an elite team with their top 3 wings out and about 35 points in scoring.

This team just ran off 7 straight wins, before this week, and before both Cam and Bogi went down in the same game.

OK . . who is asleep at the controls at Ballys?  WTF?

We are basically one Capela forgetting how to score from 3 inches from the basket away from being 9-1 against tough opponents while battling through injuries lol. 

• Like 1