• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

50 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Obviously I was joking. I too love the franchise unconditionally and here is my quick timeline with them.

2018- Trae, we drafted what we hoped to be the leader and franchise in a brand new rebuild (2017 JC but last Dwight era). ✔️ 

2019- Hunter and Cam - awesome let’s build

2020- Health concerns BUT finished strong 💪🏾 ECF game 6 knockout.

2021- Came in with the toughest schedule known to man. Fighting.. fighting with injuries… playing .500 ball but hurt despite depth. Year 3 now for Hunter and Cam.

When we built this thing, I had hopes of homegrown talent for a decade with the players we drafted and had since day 1. 

Right now:

Crossroads. Trae and JC are ready to roll. They need a 3rd 🥉 guy.

Do we consolidate our assets knowing there is a high chance we aren’t going to be keeping Hunter and Cam. Gallo is a vet with a price tag. 

I love Cam and Hunter. I don’t know what to do, honestly. Having said that,

I’m more likely to want to trade one of them (Cam or Hunter) + Gallo and possibly OKC’s first or even ours for a guy that gets in here and is ready to ride with Trae and JC. At some point, we may need to take a risk.

Cavs schedule was tougher..

34 minutes ago, terrell said:

We got backups looking like Iverson against us, but your're not buying into the Cavs team,  that actually plays defense for 48 min?

image.jpeg.37fc7e6ad620c0e52727db5b1d89c1c5.jpeg

No because I’m not a fair weather fan I’m an analyst. I see the game different than all you peasants.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

No because I’m not a fair weather fan I’m an analyst. I see the game different than all you peasants.

You mean Homer...Name calling now? That wont help at all...Ive been called way worse in my 51 years.. lol

Edited by terrell

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ok how do you see it? Give this jerk/peasant some hope...

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1