• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

17 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Cam shot 40/50/100 and only played 14 min while sitting in the corner while Gallo and Lou played ISO ball. Nate a f***ing idiot

Last season was a fluke covid year..Coaching included.smdh. Imagine this team in the Playoffs this year.. lol.....

Edited by terrell

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

Our players got paid off a fluke playoff run, and said fk it...........That's what it seems like....

After the way I got ripped for saying last playoffs was a fluke seeing people come to grips with the Hawks not being that good really makes me feel like a prophet lol

• Like 1

That Bones Hyland kid gonna request that if he is ever traded it has to be to the Southwest Division so he can get on our ass lol.  I think his two best games this season were versus us. 

Much like the last time we played Denver though they have the best player on the floor by a pretty wide margin.  40 stat points in 26 minutes and now a respectable defensive anchor to boot.  The way he dominates quietly from so many areas of the court without really sweating is terribly impressive.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

After the way I got ripped for saying last playoffs was a fluke seeing people come to grips with the Hawks not being that good really makes me feel like a prophet lol

You'll get flamed again when the beat Orlando in a few days.. lol

Hell, I got flamed for saying 45-48 wins...smh. I cant even see that anymore...

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

That Bones Hyland kid gonna request that if he is ever traded it has to be to the Southwest Division so he can get on our ass lol.  I think his two best games this season were versus us. 

Much like the last time we played Denver though they have the best player on the floor by a pretty wide margin.  40 stat points in 26 minutes and now a respectable defensive anchor to boot.  The way he dominates quietly from so many areas of the court without really sweating is terribly impressive.

Every guard usually has his career game vs us....It wont end tonight..

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, terrell said:

Jordan GIF - Laughing Michael Jordan MJ - Discover & Share GIFs

The Cavs will be coming off a B2B versus Milwaukee so there’s hope lol.  They’re a bad matchup right now though.  Really their only statistical weak spot is turnovers and I’m sure that’s improving with Sexton out (their defense has flourished in part due to his absence as well). Unfortunately the Hawks are now DEAD LAST in forcing turnovers.

16 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It’s sad that a player of Dre’s caliber is that important to the team defense but he is.  

Our defensive rating dropped like an anchor when he went down last season so  this years’ swoon with his hobbling and absence isn’t surprising in the least.  After last season though I expected much better passing lane and dribble pressure from Kevin and Cam than what we’ve gotten.  Their combined steals are down 40%, I’m sure the deflections are too.

When you’re DEAD LAST in forcing turnovers those momentum-changing or maintaining transition plays aren’t there.  It’s hard af to win that way.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Trade everybody but Trae, Collins, Hunter, Big O, and start over.. (Im giving Hunter one more chance to stay on the court)

Get some enforcers(who actually like playing defense) and shotmakers around these guys..

Not just shooters(who cant shoot most of the time)

This team is soft...