• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

9 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

The Cavs will be coming off a B2B versus Milwaukee so there’s hope lol.  They’re a bad matchup right now though.  Really their only statistical weak spot is turnovers and I’m sure that’s improving with Sexton out (their defense has flourished in part due to his absence as well). Unfortunately the Hawks are now DEAD LAST in forcing turnovers.

Garland and Rubio will get anywhere they want on the floor with Trae/Huerter. guarding them.. And Theyll probalby put Okoro on Trae to force the ball out of his hands...Lobs will be broken up by the Fro.. Floaters will get blocked by Mobley.. Only way we win if we're on fire from 3 imo. Like really on fire.. lol.. Lobs  floaters and 3's.. Thats our offense...

36 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The ONE lone bright spot tonight.

For the Hawks to put up this kind of effort in his 1st game back after tragedy is a bad sign.....I thought Id at least see see some fight tonight... NOT..

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

I can only pray that Nate puts Cam in the starting lineup and lets Cooper and Johnson get Lou/Delon minutes for Cooper and TLC minutes for Johnson.

Yeah right..

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Just sad. This ain it!

Travis deserves all of the blame for this.. I mean its been 3 years.. Same ole shit show...

Edited by terrell

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Just sad. This ain it!

And Nate just keeps trotting him out there because "rotations". But this shit is on the GM..

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Garland and Rubio will get anywhere they want on the floor with Trae/Huerter. guarding them.. And Theyll probalby put Okoro on Trae to force the ball out of his hands...Lobs will be broken up by the Fro.. Floaters will get blocked by Mobley.. Only way we win if we're on fire from 3 imo. Like really on fire.. lol.. Lobs  floaters and 3's.. Thats our offense...

That dunk by Okoro a couple nights ago was beyond epic.  3 dudes, 2 hands, 1 sick ass poster.  

Can he stick on Trae though?  I’ve barely watched him but the numbers are telling me he isn’t a ball denier.  He’ll likely get cooked off the dribble.

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

After the way I got ripped for saying last playoffs was a fluke seeing people come to grips with the Hawks not being that good really makes me feel like a prophet lol

I want you to keep that same energy when we're back in the playoffs. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

The goal should be winning a Title not making the playoffs lmaooo

It takes one to do the other.   No team jumps from not in the playoffs to winning it all.   I thought you knew basketball.   You sound like a newbie. 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

Delon only plays 14 minutes per.  You’re too good for the cesspool that is Twitter, Jay.  

14 mostly ineffective minutes.  You expect a spark from your leading bench PG. If he's gonna suck on offense, he needs to be EXCEPTIONAL on defense. 

Forget what the stats you love to quote tell you....what is the most effective thing he does during a game that can give this team a lift when it really needs one.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

That dunk by Okoro a couple nights ago was beyond epic.  3 dudes, 2 hands, 1 sick ass poster.  

Can he stick on Trae though?  I’ve barely watched him but the numbers are telling me he isn’t a ball denier.  He’ll likely get cooked off the dribble.

He'll make him work hard though.. 

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

14 mostly ineffective minutes.  You expect a spark from your leading bench PG. If he's gonna suck on offense, he needs to be EXCEPTIONAL on defense. 

Forget what the stats you love to quote tell you....what is the most effective thing he does during a game that can give this team a lift when it really needs one.

Jalen Brunson is a FA this summer...Maybe Travis can make amends for taking Spellman over him.. smh.. 

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, terrell said:

You think we're a top 6 seed? Or did you mean to say play-in?

Really doesn't matter.  We're better than we're playing and we're still a bit injured.   By the time the playoffs come around, we'll be there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Really doesn't matter.  We're better than we're playing and we're still a bit injured.   By the time the playoffs come around, we'll be there. 

Every team is dealing with injuries right now..Either that or covid.. I thought we had " the deepest team in the NBA"?

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, terrell said:

Every team is dealing with injuries right now..Either that or covid.. I thought we had " the deepest team in the NBA"?

It matters which players are injured.  I'm glad to see OO back.. that will make a difference.