• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

I hate watching this team. Because of that, I haven't watched the last two games and I am happy I haven't. 

I have to admit this is getting hard to watch. I don't know what happened to these guys. They need a players only meeting or something.

31 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Why are we SUCKING so much at home.  We should be playing with intensity and passion even if we don't win. The way we are playing at home and the way we lose is troubling.

We need some impact players..We just have a bunch of guys. And our best player only cares about offense...It aint gonna work...We caught teams slipping late last season...........If Bogi and Hunter brings us back from the dead, we know who our most important players are...

4 minutes ago, smoove31210 said:

This team needs to be revamped

I don't think that Nate trusts Cam right now.  I know he plays somewhat well off the bench, but we honestly need his energy on defense to start these halves.   It may also be time to decide which guy should play . . . Delon or Lou.  Playing them both at the same time should NOT be an option going forward.

Nate isn't panicking, because the East is so jumbled up.  We're like 1 game out of 6th place, but 2 games out of 13th.  So a loss here and there doesn't kill us.  It's just not a good look to keep losing all of these winnable home games.

• Like 2

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

They've gotten boring and predictable.

Lob to a big , floater, or pass to a 3pt shooter before shot clock expires.. Rinse and repeat..And no defense..Thats the Hawks in a nutshell..

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I'm sorry, but I'm keeping Trae in to start the 4th.  Give him 4 minutes to see what can be done about this deficit.  If we can't cut into the lead, take him out at the 9 minute time out.  If we do, keep him in.

He might be able to exchange baskets at least...If thats what you mean by see what can be done..

13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I hate watching this team. Because of that, I haven't watched the last two games and I am happy I haven't. 

Embarrassingly bad..........Maybe Landry Fields can fix it...But a defensive minded coach trying to coach some of the worst defenders in the NBA isnt gonna last long imo...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1