• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

Denver is notorious for giving up big leads, so this game isn't over by any stretch.  But the defense must tighten up . . . big time.

He won't do it, because he's such a stickler for his rotations, but I would start Cam in the 3rd.  The TLC experiment was nice while it lasted.  But he's a 3rd stringer for a reason.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Lou and Gallo take 90% of the shots.

Frustrating watching them do this and it just disrupts the flow and pace - it's like watching two distinct and separate teams. 

And if it's so effing predictable for us Fans the opposing team I'm sure sees the same.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Delon, Lou Will, Kris Dunn, BG, Rondo etc.....Just awful at finding a backup PG...What the fk are you doing Travis?  smdh..Play Rife already Nate...What do we have to lose?

Lets not forget about Evan Turner.. smdh

Edited by terrell

10 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We gave up 44 points in the 4th quarter at home to Houston and now 43 points in the 2nd quarter at home to Denver. That's EIGHTY SEVEN points given up in one HALF of basketball AT HOME. A complete and utter disgrace. 

Why the hell did we have no center on the court for about five minutes of game time in the second quarter?

Last season, one of the biggest negatives for the Hawks in the 1st half of the season, was the Collins - Gallo frontline.   That frontline was getting dominated on the boards and they couldn't stop anybody.  Looks like more of the same this season.   Let me check to see if I'm right.

Nope.  The numbers say that Collins - Gallo 2-man lineup is +2.8 on the year.   Maybe they're dominant in wins, but in losses, they don't seem to play well together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Refs having sympathy for the Hawks.  Trying to get us in the bonus quick in the quarter.   

That's an old Tim Donaghy trick to keep a game close.

Something tells me that trick is not going to work tonight. 

14 minutes ago, terrell said:

Delon, Lou Will, Kris Dunn, BG, Rondo etc.....Just awful at finding a backup PG...What the fk are you doing Travis?  smdh..Play Rife already Nate...What do we have to lose?

LOL . . I would LOVE to have Goodwin on this squad right now.  At he played hard on defense and attacked the basket.

• Like 3