• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Nuggets "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

Didn't watch this game thankfully but from the box score the Hawks looked like a freshly cooked shit sandwich

Still no defense I see

I tried to tell y'all

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Cam shot 40/50/100 and only played 14 min while sitting in the corner while Gallo and Lou played ISO ball. Nate a f***ing idiot

I can totally see Cam being one of those players that gets much better on his next team. What a complete waste. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, terrell said:

How can Travis watch this shit and not make a move? This team is so ass. Especially defensively.....But he shouldve expected it drafting all offensive minded players....And the defensive guy cant stay on the court...

Because if he makes an unpopular move, people will flip out.   He's done it before though

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Naaah....Nate might be trying to get himself fired.

Here's what I mean when I say that - EVERYTHING IS PREDICTABLE from Nate. I hear Bawb say Denver is going small, Nate WILL sub out Capela for Gallo like clockwork. Lou and Gallo doesn't work defensively and on offense it's all ISO with them. Playing scrubalub double Cam's minutes is stupid.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Nate and the GM should be fired after this game.

5 yr 170 max for no defense playing Trae(great on offense when he's on, but defense and decision making is ass)

5 yr 125 for no dribbling Collins(decent contract and Hes played pretty well, but I dont know if he impacts winning that much)

early extension for no layup making Capela for no reason at all(INSANITY)

4 yr 65 for afraid of contact Huerter

8 mill for scared to shoot Delon

5 mill for over the hill Lou

20 mill for dinosaur legs Gallo

Did we forget anybody?

YOU GET MONEY! AND YOU GET MONEY EVERYONE GETS MONEY - Oprah Winfrey Meme |  Meme Generator

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I hate it. Cam needs someone to get him the dam ball. Lou and Gallo ain it - they only look for their shot.

Nate has to know this.. I dont know what he's up to, but he's losing the fanbase...And doesnt seem to care one bit....

20 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

Nah u can't fire the coach at this point this ain't the NFL , we did just did that , it's not on coaching as much as we don't want to believe it 

Sad but true....

17 minutes ago, warcore said:

I'm wondering the same thing. I have not been impressed by him this season. He doesn't work the refs, his substitutions have been shit and he plays TrashLC way too much. 

Maybe they likes playing for Jent better..Idk. But this shit is getting out of hand..