• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Maybe-Magic "at" Half-Off-Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, marco102 said:

People are going to think I'm crazy, but I blame coaching here. 

Orlando is putting constant ball pressure on us and looks like Nate is playing the same ol scheme. 

Pressure these guys up and down the court and in the half court.

I agree, we need to play with more dog

• Like 1

I never again want to hear about how Trae ain’t nothing but offense…it may be true but you need your offensive stars. No one can break their opponent down consistently, no one can get a easy basket, most of the passes to collins when he’s set is absolutely terrible….we NEED another ball handler and playmaker even when Trae is playing!

And man I’m not ready to give up both cam and hunter but shit I’m also not willing to wait for both to POSSIBLY develop into all star status cause that may be a while. Cam settles too damn much! And hunter not playing but I hope he shows something when he returns 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And they end up with 37 points . . and down by 10.

Unbelievable.

ESPN might tell BOTH the Hawks and Knicks that they can't play on Christmas, if Trae isn't ready.

I'm okay with that. No reason to have this type of basketball on national TV. The Hawks playing like this on national TV would singlehandedly burn up any credibility the Braves got ATL sports a few months ago.

28 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Oh . . . and NO ONE bet not say another bad thing about Trae Young.   Notta word!

While I still think we'll look much better in the 2nd half, this game proves just how lost this team is without his presence on the floor.  Trae has to do the bulk of the scoring AND make everyone else look better than what they really are.

Schlenk HAS NOT drafted that well imo.....Its Trae and  pretty much nothing tbh. (And even Trae is flawed as hell).....Just a bunch of guys...(Hes had the #5 pick, the #4 pick, the #6 pick, the #10 pick, two picks at #19 and one at #20)

How he gets the "GOAT" label on Hawks boards is beyond me...

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, Final_quest said:

A real backup PG is a huge need.  Not enough play makers on this team.  

Collins is also showing he’s not a Robin. 

100% agree with the first part. Not trying to defend collins but the passes he’s getting are absolutely horrible . If he gets some better passes to him when he’s set he may drop some needed points for us.

• Like 1