• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So smug.  "I thought even Hawks fans,  blah, blah ..."

Getcho hand out my pocket, Tecks. 

Tex has been cut deep, perhaps something in his past, meanwhile the mod Jbk1235 guy got mad at me for telling a guy not to call me a troll, he basically backed up the dude who broke the rule and his reply to that was..”well everyone was against it”..

EVERYONE WAS ALSO AGAINST BLACKS DRINKING FROM THE WATER FOUNTAINS 50 YEARS AGO DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT! :angry2:

0B9F5D47-B02B-431F-B694-6095A0F002F3.png

38B3D5FA-29AF-4B94-98DD-B40A33231476.png

496CBB0D-3CD2-4195-A005-B9796DD934ED.png

38D71E71-FD96-460D-8A97-E72004E5AC69.png

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

What a dork! :indifferent:

ps I WEAR IT, AND THEY NOT PAYIN ME FO IT!!! Freak a leak…

00210098-9EFB-4997-95D4-DE2E8E327736.jpeg

Zip it caged I need a pouch 👝 to carry my umm.. snacks, so I’m not freakishly checking my pockets like a crack addict for the aforementioned snacks. (Who said they wasn’t scoobie 🐶).

2 hours ago, Wurider05 said:

what would the starting lineup look like?

Not sure very hard to tell…sounds like Hunter will for sure be a hawk since there’s concern about his knee but I’m not sure Hunter can truly play the 2 then again it may not matter if he can or not with a Trae and Simmons as your two ball handlers and playmakers.

Perhaps Schlenk is willing to go with a big lineup around Trae and take a step back on the 3pt shooting. 

a lineup of Trae, Hunter, Simmons, Collins, Capela turns your defense around immediately! But the coaching staff would HAVE to involve Collins in a ton of more scoring plays with Trae and Simmons feeding him. Unfortunately we still would’nt have a second scoring option but maybe the playmaking of Trae and Simmons to go along with the outstanding efficiency of Collins would “make teams feel them” …make teams feel like they are dealing with 2 scorers.

just my thoughts.

23 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Tex has been cut deep, perhaps something in his past, meanwhile the mod Jbk1235 guy got mad at me for telling a guy not to call me a troll, he basically backed up the dude who broke the rule and his reply to that was..”well everyone was against it”..

EVERYONE WAS ALSO AGAINST BLACKS DRINKING FROM THE WATER FOUNTAINS 50 YEARS AGO DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT! :angry2:

0B9F5D47-B02B-431F-B694-6095A0F002F3.png

38B3D5FA-29AF-4B94-98DD-B40A33231476.png

496CBB0D-3CD2-4195-A005-B9796DD934ED.png

38D71E71-FD96-460D-8A97-E72004E5AC69.png

Don't worry, spud.  TexCuck swooped in to your rescue to tell you to use the report function .... but please don't report the post.  Huh-lol-whut? 

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Don't worry, spud.  TexCuck swooped in to your rescue to tell you to use the report function .... but please don't report the post.  Huh-lol-whut? 

He did? :indifferent: I just supposed they would ban me for defending myself. :eyebrow:

He is just itching to ban me but hasn’t ..

yet. 

I don’t wanna leave, I wanna stay for Jam, don’t tell him but he’s growing on me like never before. Except for the continuous shoving of the Derozan thing in our collective faces that’s tiresome.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, Sothron said:

And I know who that team is that wants Hunter that @NBASupesis mentioning. 

Is this the kind of trade for Hunter Hawks are seeking?

• Rival executives think the Hawks would be open to discussing De’Andre Hunter as part of a package for an “established impact veteran,” per Fischer. Hunter, who has been limited to 34 regular season games since the start of the 2020/21 campaign due to injuries, will become extension-eligible during the 2022 offseason
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There’s a lot issues with the Hawks but as long as we can get an additional good to very good on ball scorer or an additional playmaker to pair with Trae and Collins  I think the our hawks can turn the season around.

My Wishlist as far as major impact trades is:

KAT 

Simmons

Sabonis 

if I’m Schlenk I’m only willing to give up Collins for KAT. Other then that he’s off the table. For any trade package of those 3 players I’d give up Reddish in the deal to get one of them plus a cheaper shooter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

So the chances of JC and Cam leaving are higher than Hunter and Huerter I assume from all the rumors. Not including Gallo and Bogi. Geez.

I took all the information so far as Teams being afraid to even touch Hunter due worrying about his injuries.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Is this the kind of trade for Hunter Hawks are seeking?

• Rival executives think the Hawks would be open to discussing De’Andre Hunter as part of a package for an “established impact veteran,” per Fischer. Hunter, who has been limited to 34 regular season games since the start of the 2020/21 campaign due to injuries, will become extension-eligible during the 2022 offseason

It would take an impact player to get Hunter from us, yes.

• Like 4

Just now, Sothron said:

It would take an impact player to get Hunter from us, yes.

So there’s a team that want Hunter per you guys sources @NBASupes @thecampster@Sothron but y’all can’t say who the team is which is understandable I get it. I believe you all have already mentioned the team so….

if I had to guess who the team is that wants Hunter I would say it’s probably Minny. Something is telling me that the Hawks and Minney have already worked out the deal to get KAT in Atlanta but it’s going to be a gutting of the team to get him here that would include Reddish, Hunter, Collins plus some picks but schlenk is likely afraid to make such a deal right now even though it’s on the table…..that’s my prediction. It’s the Twolves… the framework of the deal was completed and talked through but it’s matter of agreeing to it.

I will take no response from you all as a yes. 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

So there’s a team that want Hunter per you guys sources @NBASupes @thecampster@Sothron but y’all can’t say who the team is which is understandable I get it. I believe you all have already mentioned the team so….

if I had to guess who the team is that wants Hunter I would say it’s probably Minny. Something is telling me that the Hawks and Minney have already worked out the deal to get KAT in Atlanta but it’s going to be a gutting of the team to get him here that would include Reddish, Hunter, Collins plus some picks but schlenk is likely afraid to make such a deal right now even though it’s on the table…..that’s my prediction. It’s the Twolves… the framework of the deal was completed and talked through but it’s matter of agreeing to it.

Supes already mentioned Minnesota. I can confirm that team has always had interest in Hunter. The team we're talking about is another team and I won't say who that team is. Supes isn't the only guy (or campster) that is told to keep quiet about things.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JTB said:

Take out Hunter, and you've got a deal... lol

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Supes already mentioned Minnesota. I can confirm that team has always had interest in Hunter. The team we're talking about is another team and I won't say who that team is. Supes isn't the only guy (or campster) that is told to keep quiet about things.

Understood I’m not trying to get any of you to reveal who this team is BUT can you answer this for me…does this team have an available star player that they are willing to part with as long as Hunter is in the trade deal ?

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

Understood I’m not trying to get any of you to reveal who this team is BUT can you answer this for me…does this team have an available star player that they are willing to part with as long as Hunter is in the trade deal ?

I can't answer that. You guys really need to respect when we say we can't say things because trying to guess who the mystery team isn't like us leaving bread crumbs. It is just being as honest as we can without violating trust.  What if this team has a star player that isn't "available" but the teams involved are talking about said player? I'm not saying that is what this is but this is an example of why you can't just connect dots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1