• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

To be clear, those posts are for comedic value only .... which is totally different from my normal posts, of course.

Don't turn back, squd.  I bet @marco102 has a L for you somewheres in that fanny pack h wears.

Sir. I'd like to let you know Fanny packs are making a comeback! 

Fanny Pack GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JTB said:

@bleachkit the trade proposal isn’t about talent it’s about an opportunity to do a quick rebuild around Embiid…that’s why it’s believable to me.

Bogi + Wall frees up cap for Philly 1 year earlier before Simmons and Tobias deals are up. That’s why I believe it, not necessarily because those two are more talented than Simmons and Harris….also I think Morey hands will soon be tied if they aren’t already because I can’t see Philly getting back a star for Simmons so him adding Harris to the deal doesn’t shock me to see what he can get.

Harris playoff wise is not better than Bogi in my opinion. Harris hasn’t shown he’s good enough to be a max player so I believe getting out his contract may come with a fall talent wise. 

Some teams aren’t going to touch Simmons due to the lack of shooting . Hawks are only interested in Simmons in my opinion because Trae is here.

I just think it’s business decision more so than talent decision with Philly right now. The hawks trade may not be the one they go after but a similar one I think is up their ally to get away from Harris and Simmons contracts.

and to added to what JTB is saying that they can be a player in FA in 2022-2023 where they can find good FA that can actually fits with Embiid and Draft capital that is going to help them in a long run.

@bleachkit

I am curious, what changes do you want this team to do to get back into the playoff race because it is not going to be easy at all (.500 or one game off in the next seven games) we can be SOL if we dont fixed those problems.

Knicks Trade Rumors: Cam Reddish Drawing Interest from NY Ahead of Deadline

PAUL KASABIANJANUARY 11, 2022290

tt3l0mohohjwueyiwhlb.jpg
AP Photo/Hakim Wright Sr.

The New York Knicks have a "degree of interest" in trading for Atlanta Hawks wing Cam Reddish, per SNY's Ian Begley.

"The Knicks are also among the teams with a degree of interest in Cam Reddish, per sources familiar with the Reddish dynamic in Atlanta. The Hawks, per various reports, will make—or are making—Reddish available via trade."

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Knicks Trade Rumors: Cam Reddish Drawing Interest from NY Ahead of Deadline

PAUL KASABIANJANUARY 11, 2022290

tt3l0mohohjwueyiwhlb.jpg
AP Photo/Hakim Wright Sr.

The New York Knicks have a "degree of interest" in trading for Atlanta Hawks wing Cam Reddish, per SNY's Ian Begley.

"The Knicks are also among the teams with a degree of interest in Cam Reddish, per sources familiar with the Reddish dynamic in Atlanta. The Hawks, per various reports, will make—or are making—Reddish available via trade."

The Knicks fans in twitterverse are abuzz about this one.  What in the hell do the Knicks have that we would want? 

I really hate silly season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

The Knicks fans in twitterverse are abuzz about this one.  What in the hell do the Knicks have that we would want? 

Ya their roster doesn’t excite me. Mitch Rob? Even him.. not for Cam. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I love it....I love going to RGM and saying 'Hawks pass' lol

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

and to added to what JTB is saying that they can be a player in FA in 2022-2023 where they can find good FA that can actually fits with Embiid and Draft capital that is going to help them in a long run.

@bleachkit

I am curious, what changes do you want this team to do to get back into the playoff race because it is not going to be easy at all (.500 or one game off in the next seven games) we can be SOL if we dont fixed those problems.

Id like to see how we look with Hunter back first and foremost. I'm open to a Simmons trade if TS thinks it will work, but the cost will be significant and the risk is significant. 

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, thecampster said:

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2022/01/10/report-76ers-have-stopped-fining-ben-simmons/amp/

Philly now engaged in reputation repair with Simmons (see story). Important for the incoming teams selling it to the fanbase. 

Eeshh. I don’t know about trading for him. I think he would be a good basketball wise but if he is having mental health issues, will he be able to perform his job?  It would be nice if the 6ers believed that, they would bring him back to play with them first to showcase he is ready to go. Don’t need another Ridley situation. 

35 minutes ago, marco102 said:

"We can offer a gently used Taj Gibson.   Ya know, 'cause dey need defense." - Dumbarse Nix fans

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Did you hear Mavs guy.. Tex..

He thought Hawks UNDERSTOOD our roster was CRYING out for CONSOLIDATION trades.

What a tool! 

B4EE67FD-0D86-45AB-ACBC-999919E6FD17.jpeg

So smug.  "I thought even Hawks fans,  blah, blah ..."

Getcho hand out my pocket, Tecks. 

• Haha 4