• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

28 minutes ago, JTB said:

So there’s a team that want Hunter per you guys sources @NBASupes @thecampster@Sothron but y’all can’t say who the team is which is understandable I get it. I believe you all have already mentioned the team so….

if I had to guess who the team is that wants Hunter I would say it’s probably Minny. Something is telling me that the Hawks and Minney have already worked out the deal to get KAT in Atlanta but it’s going to be a gutting of the team to get him here that would include Reddish, Hunter, Collins plus some picks but schlenk is likely afraid to make such a deal right now even though it’s on the table…..that’s my prediction. It’s the Twolves… the framework of the deal was completed and talked through but it’s matter of agreeing to it.

I will take no response from you all as a yes. 😂 

Actually that's news to me.  Have to ask them.

8 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I can't answer that. You guys really need to respect when we say we can't say things because trying to guess who the mystery team isn't like us leaving bread crumbs. It is just being as honest as we can without violating trust.  What if this team has a star player that isn't "available" but the teams involved are talking about said player? I'm not saying that is what this is but this is an example of why you can't just connect dots.

Understood….my bad.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I can't answer that. You guys really need to respect when we say we can't say things because trying to guess who the mystery team isn't like us leaving bread crumbs. It is just being as honest as we can without violating trust.  What if this team has a star player that isn't "available" but the teams involved are talking about said player? I'm not saying that is what this is but this is an example of why you can't just connect dots.

Biggest issue with rumors is the old smokescreen. Throw something out in the media to try to get other teams not in the rumor to up an offer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Premium Member

I was listening to some Philly fans bitch tonight. 

Learned something. 

We don't want to touch Harris.  They described him like we describe LouWill. 

Point is good for nothing.  Making a lot of dollars.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

I was listening to some Philly fans bitch tonight. 

Learned something. 

We don't want to touch Harris.  They described him like we describe LouWill. 

Point is good for nothing.  Making a lot of dollars.

I’m not even worried about any rumor that involves Harris to the Hawks 😂….Schlenk will stay as is before doing that .

• Like 3

• Premium Member

The other thing I learned is the better Embiid does, the more Philly wants to make a trade.   They don't have a team that can come out of the east right now.. but Embiid is putting out a career year.   Instead of wasting this year, they want something for Ben Simmons.   Morey wants something for Harris.  But I don't think JC should ever come up in Conversation.

Philly Fans hate JC but they want him..... For Tobias or Simmons.

I say No....

I think Morey will fold by the deadline because he can't waste this Embiid year because no team is going to give him his ask. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

I’m not even worried about any rumor that involves Harris to the Hawks 😂….Schlenk will stay as is before doing that .

Yeah.  That's a nawl.   I think Morey is trying to goad somebody into taking Harris.  Even if it's a bad deal.  Their best chance is Sac-Town or Houston.   But I don't see Houston helping Morey out. 

So that leaves Sactown.. who can throw Buddy at Harris in some way or another. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, JTB said:

KAT

KAT is growing on me. I was at a 20% in wanting KAT, now maybe 50%. I dunno what’s going on with me. I’m so back n forth on our roster, one night they are great another they don’t seem to fulfill potential, it’s frustrating.

• Premium Member

Can’t stand Texas Cuck.  Worst poster at Real GM.   Has something negative to say about the Hawks in every single Hawks thread.   f*** him rigth in the other ear!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
15 hours ago, kg01 said:

To be clear, those posts are for comedic value only .... which is totally different from my normal posts, of course.

Don't turn back, squd.  I bet @marco102 has a L for you somewheres in that fanny pack h wears.

We can all own our receipts on predictions but the only people who don't collect L's on draft prospect and trade predictions are the people who aren't predicting.  

• Like 3