• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Probably-a-Game Thread: Hemi-Hawks at Halve-a-Liers

lethalweapon3

5 hours ago, NBASupes said:

@sturt what's up with your boy Pangos 

Was about to pose the same question.  That guy looked as average as cold grits.

And, just so stu doesn't think I'm just picking on him, whats up with your boy Okoro?  He basically is what Cam-haters say Cam is.  Can't shoot, can't create, is defensively overrated.   I mean, what is he?  Apparently trapped in a 1's body?

6 hours ago, NBASupes said:

@sturt what's up with your boy Pangos 

:sarcastic:he came in and jumped to get a rebound in a weird way almost Delly style. It was like watching guys I play with at the rec league play.

He’s like white chocolate without the skill and excitement. He’s just there.

He failed the eye test and the analytics test. He doesn’t belong. @sturt I told you a long time ago that he didn’t belong but you kept trying to use a lot of words to say that he did and we should have signed him, WELL BULL$HIT! Happy New Year though :indifferent:

ps The red circles indicate his FAILURES.

A6BBAEF9-2F1C-4531-B12A-931531A3A940.jpeg

7731DEEB-0DC1-4217-95A3-B7D2812AD55E.jpeg

• Premium Member
Just now, macdaddy said:

That pass from Trae was so good.   People take his brilliance for granted.

Combined with Capela's speed....he looked light a foot on that play. Not the lumbering guy the past 2 games. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He's putting up monster numbers. His PER is higher than Steph's. In fact, Trae and Ja are the only point guards in the top ten in PER, which traditionally favors bigs. 

He's a generational talent. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

For some unintentional comedy, check out the highlights/recap with the CLE broadcast.

As many know, their crew is one of the most homerific.  Last night they had Brad Daugherty on as well as the old drunk-sounding Jim Chones(dont call me 'Jones').

Chones was in rare form purely celebrating  and hootin' and hollerin' rather than calling the dang game.  Daughtery joined in but couldn't help but celebrate Hawk highlights too.

Their ebb and flow of emotion was pretty funny, especially their resigned mood once the loss was assured.

So sad.

• Haha 1