• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Who-Dey-Hawks at Trivial-Blazers

lethalweapon3

• lethalweapon3 changed the title to Official Game Thread: Who-Dey-Hawks at Trivial-Blazers
  • Premium Member

like all west coast games I will attempt to watch the first half and then watch the rest before I go to work in the morning.  And I'm central time zone.  Can't even imagine who terrible this is for you east coasters.  I personally have a rule that I won't watch a game if it starts after 8:00 central time unless its the Hawks.    

• Like 2

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I have been downgraded to Questionable for making it all the way through tonight's West Coaster without :sleeping:ing.

~lw3

This is a great game to let Cam sit.   Let him get his ankle well.  Let one of those 10 dayers get some run. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

“Mr. Blazer”

Hope he doesn’t leave Portland.

Northern California,

Yes sir 

That’s the challenge facing Jami, Lance and Landry going forward, as the Trade Deadline looms. The team would much rather ride into the sunset with Trae. Yet, they don’t want their Hawks, once the freshest ticket in town, to grow stale and become the Blazers of the South. Or, worse yet, the Knicks. Whether Lillard, Young, or The ABC, is ready or not, it's 2032, and it's Traede Time.

May Lillard and Trae retire with the Blazers and Hawks respectively!

Happy New Year! Let’s Go “Hawks”!

And a happy one to you lw3! Nice preview.

Go Hawks!

• Thanks 1

Over in PDX, Robert Covington and Anfernee Simons are fresh out of protocols and available for tonight.

As for the rest:

~lw3

Lillard (abdominal tendinopathy - management),

:indifferent:

Does that mean he gotta doo doo 💩:eyebrow: Isn’t that filed under load management :laugh1:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We gotta win this one. Btw my yellow City Trae Young jersey came in. Still no word on my JC City edition jersey though...

Hope you get it soon, also your boys (other) (no other other) ya the Nuggs got a big one at the Mavs tipping in 30.

Jokic vs Doncic & Marjanovic ( no Jockitch tonight tho he’s on the injured list).. :indifferent:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, shakes said:

like all west coast games I will attempt to watch the first half and then watch the rest before I go to work in the morning.  And I'm central time zone.  Can't even imagine who terrible this is for you east coasters.  I personally have a rule that I won't watch a game if it starts after 8:00 central time unless its the Hawks.    

It's  rough,  i may fight off sleep sometimes or get a second wind, if not i can watch  part of a repeat..at least they'll  have  them out of the way soon, so i can't complain. 

44 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We gotta win this one. Btw my yellow City Trae Young jersey came in. Still no word on my JC City edition jersey though...

You mean .... my JC jersey? 😇

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I'll be up late watching, the rest of you softies can go to bed

Looks like it's gonna be just me 'n you. 😉

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You mean .... my JC jersey? 😇

Looks like it's gonna be just me 'n you. 😉

I'm all in for watching tonight too.  It pays to be retired!