• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hunk-o'-Hawks at Lakers

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Schlenk either trade Cam so he can actually play for a team that wants him or CHEW OUT THESE DAMN COACHES!!!

Cam aint the problem either.... Sad..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

We need a thread regarding the coaching staff ….did they truly make that run last year then changed out majority of the staff!???….if so and had I known this from the beginning I would have been pointing fingers at the staff much earlier 

• Like 1

Just now, terrell said:

Cam aint the problem..

I think u read that wrong or you haven't been keeping up with my posts. I know Cam isn't the problem. The coaches are the damn problem. But if they want to keep treating Cam like shit then they need to trade him so he can flourish

Schlenk lead with his heart & blew his wad w/extensions & bringing the guys back cause he believed in this team after their ECF run. Players haven't reciprocated his nor the fans belief in them at all. Schlenk will learn and grow from this.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JTB said:

We need a thread regarding the coaching staff ….did they truly make that run last year then changed out majority of the staff!???….if so and had I known this from the beginning I would have been pointing fingers at the staff much earlier 

How did you not know this? Only Jent remains. Nate brought in his guys and his defensive and offensive scheme. 

Remember at the start of the season the offense that was the slowest pace and high midrange shots and the stupid switching defense that pulled Capela from the paint.

He should have kept the schemes and just tweaked it. 

Add in Nate's stubbornness regarding the rotations - I'm over it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

You know a championship team called the BUCs just fired AB for the same thing.

Completely different situations IMHO, A.B was already on the outs with his fake-vaxx card. Cam aint done nothing to deserve this.

• Like 1

This is not a team to cheer for. Looking at these guys jog up and down the floor, and do nothing that resembles hustle.... So hard to watch....Night and day from win in Sacremento...