• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Timberwolves at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Minny has just one true travel-oriented SEGABABA this season, a double-OT 121-120 win (absent Pat Bev) at Philly back on November 27 (100 apiece in regulation), one night after losing 133-115 in Charlotte. They split a pair of SEGABABAs against the Clippers, but those were after playing the Lakers the night before at The Crypt.

~lw3

• Like 3

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Minny has just one true travel-oriented SEGABABA this season, a double-OT 121-120 win (absent Pat Bev) at Philly back on November 27 (100 apiece in regulation), one night after losing 133-115 in Charlotte. They split a pair of SEGABABAs against the Clippers, but those were after playing the Lakers the night before at The Crypt.

~lw3

SEGABABA?   Is that what this is?

fa1a566f-cf1b-4bb2-8a11-82cbb078941c_1.c

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

We got plenty of flashes in the pan from Cam Reddish over the ensuing seasons-and-a-half. Sadly, there wasn’t enough steak to justify the sizzle, particularly from a youngster that all but Bledsoe’d his way off the team.

It would have been kinda fun to see a lineup of OO, JC, Hunter, Cam and Trae, not meant to be I guess. Onward and upward.

Nice write up lw3 as always!

Go Hawks! 

ps @Sothron today you get to have your cake 🍰 and eat it too! Win win situation 😂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

It would have been kinda fun to see a lineup of OO, JC, Hunter, Cam and Trae, not meant to be I guess. Onward and upward.

Nice write up lw3 as always!

Go Hawks! 

ps @Sothron today you get to have your cake 🍰 and eat it too! Win win situation 😂 

Yeah, only way ol' soth can lose is if the mrs. catches him peeking at that Katy Perry-lookalike cheerleader.

I recommend dark shades even though you're indoors, soth.

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47qf4mm37r29md1r2r8

Just tell her it's part of your new look.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, only way ol' soth can lose is if the mrs. catches him peeking at that Katy Perry-lookalike cheerleader.

I recommend dark shades even though you're indoors, soth.

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47qf4mm37r29md1r2r8

Just tell her it's part of your new look.

That looks like my friend Mo who passed me a cig in the highway 🛣 in 97! Straight through my window, then he winked.

Haha still recall. AYEEEE PLAY ON PLAYER THAT WAS SICK.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

That looks like my friend Mo who passed me a cig in the highway 🛣 in 97! Straight through my window, then he winked.

Haha still recall. AYEEEE PLAY ON PLAYER THAT WAS SICK.

@kg01 he flicked it going 75mph through the crack of my car window, James Bond type stuff! 😂 Looked exactly like that dude 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 he flicked it going 75mph through the crack of my car window, James Bond type stuff! 😂 Looked exactly like that dude 😂 

If I'd seen that, he would be my new hero.  If you tell me it was lit at the time, I may search him out to be my mentor right now.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Appreciate the humor but I never root against the Hawks. Rule #1 when you root for multiple teams like I have since the 80's. Always root for the Hawks first. 

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47uyyghcx6lw2wu027omw

(Oh course i'm just messin' with you.  It's kinda obligatory at this point.)

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, kg01 said:

If I'd seen that, he would be my new hero.  If you tell me it was lit at the time, I may search him out to be my mentor right now.

Lol nah I was coming back from a job interview not really even wanting the job at 20 years old and saw him and signaled for a bum and he said bring the car closer, to this day I don’t know how that little cigarette defied all laws of gravity and made it through the window. 

Luckily I had a lighter in my car for.. other things that needed to be lit 🔥 back then 😂 

It was a happy ending. Well for that day anyways lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, kg01 said:

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47uyyghcx6lw2wu027omw

(Oh course i'm just messin' with you.  It's kinda obligatory at this point.)

KAT was just on with Kam via a sound bite from last nights game at MSG, after hearing it, I don’t want him lol.

He reminisced about listening to Clyde on MSG network as a kid and wanting to play at msg one day to hear to crowd roar meanwhile he was shooting on outside courts in NJ with the wind from the gods or something lol.

Before that, Kam mentioned Zion to NY but sarcastically.

I’m calling..

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I was like, 'uh this is just a random Tuesday in January, sun."  You want a 'MSG moment', look no further ...

Let than man have his regular season moment.....he hasn't led his team to the playoffs yet. (that was Yimmy)

• Haha 2