Official Game Thread: Timberwolves at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh and one last one… does Bill Kennedy understand what an AND 1 is? 🤔 He missed one in Trae and one on Lou.

We got the win but the refs were pretty bad tonight. I usually don’t talk about the refs but geez.

6DE24019-0687-4160-AB83-16389C264E7C.jpeg

Bill Kennedy is a great ATLien!!!  He played Ball at Fulton High School...  He looked out on that Foul at the half. 

Just now, Diesel said:

Bill Kennedy is a great ATLien!!!  He played Ball at Fulton High School...  He looked out on that Foul at the half. 

Jk... I don't know anything about Bill....

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

Where’s Embiid? Lol. He’s git three babies. 

Embiid just put up 50 in 27 minutes.

If Morey doesn't get a Simmons trade done, they will execute him at the end of the season... And I will text Travis every morning to remind Philly Owners what they could have had. 

• Like 1

Carry over this effort into Friday and pull out a W and we can start dreaming of a 2nd half rally for real....................

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Looks like Chris might have touched a nerve. Nate knows he might have a dilemma on his hands, but a good dilemma. 

Dont ask Nate abiut his damn "rotations"... lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

No Bogi or Heurter? Who exactly is going to be your shooting guard?

Hunter and Lou? lol

Trae/Hunter/Ben/Harris/OO?

Delon/Lou/TLC/Gallo/CC

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Looks like Chris might have touched a nerve. Nate knows he might have a dilemma on his hands, but a good dilemma. 

It sounded like Nate hit a little bit of the Sour Diesel or the Girl Scout Cookies before the interview.  Yall gotta keep Nate out of Denver when we play the Nuggets.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

It sounded like Nate hit a little bit of the Sour Diesel or the Girl Scout Cookies before the interview.  Yall gotta keep Nate out of Denver when we play the Nuggets.

Had to be sour diesel because Nate was hyped...Girl Scout cookies is more chill.. lol

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Hunter is not a two guard. Kevin is guy who can start, he can come off the bench, he doesn't miss games. Some guys are meant to be role players. 

Whats your definition of a 2 guard? Hunter can guard 2-4..Just sayin..

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Had to be sour diesel because Nate was hyped...Girl Scout cookies is more chill.. lol

Whats your definition of a 2 guard? Hunter can guard 2-4..Just sayin..

I would like a 2 who can run the offense on occasion.   I guess I would like an OG.  But he has to have the size to help cover Trae on Defense.

Somebody mentioned White in another thread.  Now we're talking. 

I wish Wright had some Courage.  He gets the ball when he's on the court with Trae and he's just looking to pass it away like it's a hot potato.

1 minute ago, terrell said:

It's crazy how this team can still win a game where they give up 40+ points in the first quarter. lol...

That makes us very dangerous.   We had this game locked up by Mid-third.... and that was coming into the half down by 12. 

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Hunter is not a two guard. Kevin is guy who can start, he can come off the bench, he doesn't miss games. Some guys are meant to be role players. 

Yeah he's a good role player.. I just wish his defense wasnt so bad... But he does a lot of the little things to help you win...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Jk... I don't know anything about Bill....

:laugh1: OG Diesel got me. 🤦‍♀️ 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, terrell said:

Yeah he's a good role player.. I just wish his defense wasnt so bad... But he does a lot of the little things to help you win...

I remember Kevin was sold to us as the next Klay...

So much for that.   Somebody get Kev on the practice court and tell him to not stop shooting those side threes until he hits 10 in a row.  I'm so tired of him missing wide open (nobody around) three pointers.  I don't care if he can drive.  I don't care about anything else... Just NAIL the wide open threes...

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Is there anyway we can get Eric Gordon?

I think he got 3 years and 19 million per on his contract.  Bogi for Gordon Straight up works... BUT...

1.  What would Houston Say?

2.  Age..  

3.  Height...

I guess he has been working against 3 his whole career.   I just don't want to show up with two 6'0 guards trying to guard SGA and Giddey.