• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Hornets

lethalweapon3

26 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

There should never be a game that OO only gets  16 mins going forward. He should consistently be getting at least 20 minutes a night. There is no reason for Nate roll out the JC-Gallo frontcourt if he is preaching defense and us establishing a defensive identity. Let the kid play Coach!

I wouldn't complain about 4 minutes. We won those minutes with Gallo and I'm pretty sure it was match up dependent.  Gallo's been playing better defense lately and OO has been fouling a ton of shooters on threes.

Edit: OO would have been on the perimeter more with the way Charlotte plays.  

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Maybe it was discussed here but anyone notice TLC look less than pleased getting put in for Garbage time and when Nate gave him some instruction and he looked pissed and started cussing and shaking his head?  

I saw that.. smh.. Get rid of this clown..

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

To be completely fair, him losing his spot to Knox should in fact piss him off. I would be mad too lol

TLC should just be thankful he's getting a check at this point... smh

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

To be completely fair, him losing his spot to Knox should in fact piss him off. I would be mad too lol

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.  He has gone from starter to trash pickup player.  Enough to be po'ed about.  Knox is the new kid on the block and must get a little time to show whether he is worthy or not.

Borderline players want to be stars.  Can't blame them for that.  Still shouldn't be pitching a hissey fit.

:smug:

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, High5 said:

At this point TLC just kind of seems like a less athletic Knox. I'm perfectly happy with Knox getting all of his minutes. 

The thing is Knox doesn't know how to complain.  He is so humble.  So he's not the type of guy to complain about role or playing time.  Last year, he was starting to find himself and then Thibbs turned to Quickley, Topin, and Mitchell... and benched him.  Knox was a professional and on many interviews, he was the ultimate "team" guy and talked about what he could do to help them.   he even took getting traded well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1