• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Marvin Stuck In The Corner out of Hunter,

Oooohhhh 

13 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

But John Collins and Danilo Gallinari must be ready to secure boards and get out on Crowder when Okongwu is tasked with protecting the rim.

This. I also see big games from Collins and Bogi on offense. Bogi likes killing his former teams and not just sactown. 

OO is a thing of beauty. Keep making winning plays baby! 

Great stuff as always lw3. 

Sadly, 2K gets caught up in the hype of first place teams each year and makes then nearly impossible to beat. I took an L by 9, hoping our Hawks get the W.

Vegas has the Suns -4.

Let’s make it 8/9 and get back to our winning ways.

GO HAWKS! 

5299B28E-5B99-439C-A1B0-2D651F54E856.jpeg

1B497FE5-5BC4-4763-A31B-8C0954E9574B.jpeg

F44C0B23-FB6A-4822-9461-1209EDA4EF5F.jpeg

579D9DE1-D901-4E74-A2E4-96FEC8C99256.jpeg

71DE2A94-2F7E-4DE1-A216-F74201336604.jpeg

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

steal this one

I BEG YOUR PARDON? Steal? We at home. Ok fine we are playing the best team record wise in the league.

Sorry I need to chill or I’ll be passed out by halftime. 

ps @kg01 I’m watching this (on delay) with my girl 👧 partner. She said what interests you, interests me. :indifferent:

buuuuttt. We gonna have to start an hour late ⏰.. :ermm:

ohhhhkay. I just smile.

Oh, we are like 3-7 when she watches but 3-0 in the last 3. Good and bad.

She is started to like Giannis as much as she did Horford. Something about their lips 👄 @JayBirdHawk anything there or..? I mean I get it… I mean nevermind.

Go Hawks! 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member

YAAAAS, let's beat the Suns boys. 

7 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Hawks, please steal this one and put the league on notice. This is a great opportunity to get some good publicity and start another streak. 

If we play like we were before Trae went down it won't be no steal.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I BEG YOUR PARDON? Steal? We at home. Ok fine we are playing the best team record wise in the league.

Sorry I need to chill or I’ll be passed out by halftime. 

ps @kg01 I’m watching this (on delay) with my girl 👧 partner. She said what interests you, interests me. :indifferent:

buuuuttt. We gonna have to start an hour late ⏰.. :ermm:

ohhhhkay. I just smile.

Oh, we are like 3-7 when she watches but 3-0 in the last 3. Good and bad.

She is started to like Giannis as much as she did Horford. Something about their lips 👄@JayBirdHawk anything there or..? I mean I get it… I mean nevermind.

Go Hawks! 

Oh you mean your wife? 😙

Ask her what she thinks about the Hornets gettin shut outta the ASG.  Haha, suckas! 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Oh you mean your wife? 😙

Ask her what she thinks about the Hornets gettin shut outta the ASG.  Haha, suckas! 

I was playing basketball 🏀 (at a 2nd park) just got back, I got a BR tweet I saw Harden and Booker but don’t remember the other until you mentioned Winston’s rugrat.

She doesn’t really like the Hornets she grew up in southern Cali so for her (she’s not into basketball but her friends) were Lakers.

Now she likes the Hawks. 

Players:

Horford and now Giannis. I don’t really look like either, I look like an excited Ty Lue. :indifferent:

Hey, she’s no Katie Perry either, who btw, I love. She’s not the finest but she’s so real like the girl next door. ❤️ 

• Haha 1

She doesn’t really like the Hornets she grew up in southern Cali so for her (she’s not into basketball but her friends) were Lakers.

Now she likes the Hawks. 

Players:

Horford and now Giannis. I don’t really look like either, I look like an excited Ty Lue. :indifferent:

My prediction for the Suns.  Paul gets hurt, they fizzle out again.

image.gif.36f80c05bf56c44887c2f5c3f02d8a19.gif

Don't worry, we're still ignoring that scandal.

Just now, Spud2nique said:

No! Why! I mean I’m not a Suns guy or a CP guy but he’s kind of earned it. Plus, it’s one more team to keep the Warriors down. Lol. Fine it’s a personal agenda. :sarcastic:

Screw him.