Official Game Thread: Suns at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm checkin' in on our guy @shakes to see if Heurter/Bogd/Gallo have lived up to his standards yet.

The boy Kevin was doin' a rain dance last night.  Suns fans was all, "It never rains in southern Arizona ... they telll meee."

😁

you know I'm all about tough love.   Good game for the three sleepwalkers for the most part.   Bogi still made several lazy passes and plays as well as several lazy plays by omission.    

5 minutes ago, shakes said:

you know I'm all about tough love.   Good game for the three sleepwalkers for the most part.   Bogi still made several lazy passes and plays as well as several lazy plays by omission.    

I just want you to admit the boy Kevin was out there makin' it reign like Montgomery Burns n' Smithers, baybee

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47t8zzyafe8a8ird68fcm

• Like 4

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

What would have been more precise?

This would have worked, no?

2 hours ago, sturt said:

I've made up in my head, but it feels like two of our Euros really like being on the court together in that second unit, and that the two of them have some exceptional chemistry.

55 minutes ago, kg01 said:

This guy gets it.

My guy Legler speaking on the Hawks rn.

Said he labeled Trae as a legit star after last year.  Legit star = you can do your thing despite the defense being geared to stop you.  It's hard to dominate a game at that size and he's doing it.  And in what's probably the biggest game of their season.

Says they (Hawks) don't necessarily need to get to the ECF to legitimize last year's run.

We weren't playing well early but are clicking now.  "If people aren't paying attention, keep an eye on them."

Recognized we're 8-0 in Trae's last 8 games.  Were so fun to watch last year so he was disappointed they weren't in the top teams this year.  But "they're here now".

Few guys as entertaining as Trae, shooting/passing - it's unique to him.  Must see team.

I might marry Timmay.  That's my guy.

You actually remind me of legs 🦵 (Uhhhhh Tim..) and Isola if they had a kid.

Ps Let me know the date I’ll reserve the plaza! Only the best for kg!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Man i had a hard time enjoying the win when they go back to the studio after Trae puts up an mvp performance, dismantles the best team in the league, and out plays the best PG of the generation and all they can do is talk about what time the next game starts and make stupid jokes.   What a bunch of clowns.   

Trae gets no damn respect honestly.   He's an all star through sheer undeniable numbers.   Any of the other elite players putting up his numbers would be top 3 in MVP race and you rarely see him mentioned.  

I know it's the most popular show in basketball. But I find the Chuck, Shaq and Kenny schtick to get a little tiresome personally. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

I know it's the most popular show in basketball. But I find the Chuck, Shaq and Kenny schtick to get a little tiresome personally. 

I think it's fantastic and often the only reason I tune into a TNT broadcast.   They are without a doubt the only pre game/half time and post game show I bother watching.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I just want you to admit the boy Kevin was out there makin' it reign like Montgomery Burns n' Smithers, baybee

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47t8zzyafe8a8ird68fcm

yep, Huerter played a great first half of basketball last night.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

This guy gets it.

My guy Legler speaking on the Hawks rn.

Said he labeled Trae as a legit star after last year.  Legit star = you can do your thing despite the defense being geared to stop you.  It's hard to dominate a game at that size and he's doing it.  And in what's probably the biggest game of their season.

Says they (Hawks) don't necessarily need to get to the ECF to legitimize last year's run.

We weren't playing well early but are clicking now.  "If people aren't paying attention, keep an eye on them."

Recognized we're 8-0 in Trae's last 8 games.  Were so fun to watch last year so he was disappointed they weren't in the top teams this year.  But "they're here now".

Few guys as entertaining as Trae, shooting/passing - it's unique to him.  Must see team.

I might marry Timmay.  That's my guy.

Legler is the best guy at ESPN hands down. I thought he would be a controversial hot take type because I've been geared to think that way, but I love his analysis and lack of bias or need to be right. He just calls it like he sees it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sturt said:

It does. It really does.

And have to say, maybe it's just something I've made up in my head, but it feels like our two Euros really like being on the court together and that the two of them have some exceptional chemistry.

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

Actually we have three Euros. Clint Capela is Swiss.

6 minutes ago, thecampster said:

TLC?

4 Euros: Bogi, Gallo, Capella, TLC

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Tim Legler is one the best. Smart, objective, insightful. Unfortunately, networks are usually for big names with dumb hot takes at the ready.

It's a fkng crime that turds like Ryan Hollins and Perkins get featured on BSPN but not Legler.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Legler is the best guy at ESPN hands down. I thought he would be a controversial hot take type because I've been geared to think that way, but I love his analysis and lack of bias or need to be right. He just calls it like he sees it.

Don't like Legler for one simple reason.  Every monday I would have to skip the first 15 minutes of his show because he would always spend those 15 minutes talking about the Washington Redskins or whatever they are named.    Used to piss me off so much.   There's a reason it's called the NBA network, just like there's a reason they have an NFL network just down the dial.

• Haha 4