• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

18 ORebs....smh

tenor.gif?itemid=5182594

I have something to say 18 OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS by a team that was smaller than us.  

I have never seen a team just let rebounds fall expecting the other guy to get it.  GRAB THE EFFING BALL!!!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, terrell said:

Man handled on the Offensive boards..

That will cost us in the future.....

Uhm...

We just won by 30... with our 3rd Unit playing the last 7 minutes of the game and all you can do is point out ORebs?

Dont Hate Appreciate GIFs | Tenor

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Uhm...

We just won by 30... with our 3rd Unit playing the last 7 minutes of the game and all you can do is point out ORebs?

Dont Hate Appreciate GIFs | Tenor

Yes because they need to get better wtih ORebs, okay.  You might be satisfied there but Pacers only played 8 players and still had only 18 Orebs.  That is a shame, and we still need other things too.  

Edited by NekiEcko

Our wings are the weakness of our team.....................

Kev and Bogi are good backups..You Never know what youre gonna get with either...

And Im slowly losing faith in Dre.

The Baby Kawhi talk needs to stop for real.....

Is all the complaining in this thread trolling? My gawd we were up 30 at the end of 3.

This was a game earlier in the season we would have been thankful to be up 15 at the end of the three the way we were playing defense.

Edited by marco102

Just now, terrell said:

Our wings are the weakness of our team.....................

Kev and Bogi are good backups..You Never know what youre gonna get with either...

And Im slowly losing faith in Dre.

The Baby Kawhi talk needs to stop for real.....

Bro has a bad back coming back from a wrist injury. 

Are you not happy that we won or are you just going to complain about everything?

Just now, marco102 said:

Bro has a bad back coming back from a wrist injury. 

Are you not happy that we won or are you just going to complain about everything?

Yes we are because this team is better than this.  If we can do this to a team with 8 players, why could we do this versus the Mavs or the Raptors.  

• Premium Member
Just now, NekiEcko said:

Yes because they need to get better wtih ORebs, okay

Try harder...  
Orebounding is about trying.   We can do it and we have done it.   We can put it down as something that we should work harder at... BUT it's not the first thing out of my mouth after such a dominant win. 

This is how yall sound..

You won by 30.. but You gave up too many offensive rebounds. 

Damn.  Let the victory set in for a second coach.   Sheez, if we would have had great offensive rebounds and loss, guess you wouldn't have said anything about those rebounds. 

O my bad, when we played Toronto, we gave up 8 and 5 ORebs....  You didn't congratulate them then.. because you were busy blaming everybody for the loss. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Try harder...  
Orebounding is about trying.   We can do it and we have done it.   We can put it down as something that we should work harder at... BUT it's not the first thing out of my mouth after such a dominant win. 

This is how yall sound..

You won by 30.. but You gave up too many offensive rebounds. 

Damn.  Let the victory set in for a second coach.   Sheez, if we would have had great offensive rebounds and loss, guess you wouldn't have said anything about those rebounds. 

O my bad, when we played Toronto, we gave up 8 and 5 ORebs....  You didn't congratulate them then.. because you were busy blaming everybody for the loss. 

That wasnt the 1st thing.. But whatever.. smdh

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

agree-nod.gif&ehk=KrXCb2Jo2pnYjgpK8HBH18

it has been a problem all season.

First time it's happened since the Lakers game, 8-6 that game.. I could go back further, but didn't want to waste my night.

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Well skip my fkn posts then.. I wont be upset..

lol you big mad tonight huh.