• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, terrell said:

Our wings are the weakness of our team.....................

Kev and Bogi are good backups..You Never know what youre gonna get with either...

And Im slowly losing faith in Dre.

The Baby Kawhi talk needs to stop for real.....

He can't catch passes smh 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Try harder...  
Orebounding is about trying.   We can do it and we have done it.   We can put it down as something that we should work harder at... BUT it's not the first thing out of my mouth after such a dominant win. 

This is how yall sound..

You won by 30.. but You gave up too many offensive rebounds. 

Damn.  Let the victory set in for a second coach.   Sheez, if we would have had great offensive rebounds and loss, guess you wouldn't have said anything about those rebounds. 

O my bad, when we played Toronto, we gave up 8 and 5 ORebs....  You didn't congratulate them then.. because you were busy blaming everybody for the loss. 

I was joking, Diesel but you have to go there, so let's go there

Yes, we won the game by 20+ BUT they only had 8 players on that suited up and most of them are journeyman and rookies, but the problem with this team is that they will get up for those type of teams but crap the bed in others.  I know that we cannot win them all but how can you lose to a team that had both of their best players having five fouls in the 3rd quarter and loss badly.

Diesel, there is no room for error right now and games like this and Mavs is going to determine many things for this season and season after that (Hawks will be in Cap Hell starting next year).  So, they need some consistency and a little bit more help.  

Edited by NekiEcko
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

First time it's happened since the Lakers game, 8-6 that game.. I could go back further, but didn't want to waste my night.

lol you big mad tonight huh.

Naw just sick of little punks telling me what to post...Im 51 years old... smh. We won that doesnt mean I cant criticize on things we need to improve on.. But whatever...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Naw just sick of little punks telling me what to post...Im 51 years old... smh. We won that doesnt mean I cant critisize on things we need to improve on.. But whatever...

Just saying expecte to come here and see fans celebrating a win.

There isn't much to take away from this game, because we were playing scrubs. 

No idea why you complain about a large victory. It would be much more understandable if we beat them by 1 or lost.

I'm a grown ass man by the way and I can tell you whatever the hell I want. Feel free to ignore and do you.

Edit: Never told you to stop complaining, just asked if you were going to complain about everything.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Just saying expecte to come here and see fans celebrating a win.

There isn't much to take away from this game, because we were playing scrubs. 

No idea why you complain about a large victory. It would be much more understandable if we beat them by 1 or lost.

I'm a grown ass man by the way and I can tell you whatever the hell I want. Feel free to ignore and do you.

Me feel free to ignore? lol. You came at me clown..

Go listen to Bob and Nique if all you want is homerism...

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Yes, we won the game by 30 BUT they only had 8 players on that suited up and most of them are journeyman and rookies, but we cannot do the same thing against the Mavs who both their best two players had 5fouls in the 3rd quarters and the Raptors that you might have to play against in the playoffs (even if we get there).

We didn't do that against the Mavs or the Raptors though.

So why complain.  

All the shots we were missing against the Raptors and Mavs were short which indicate tired legs.  It was a rough travel schedule for us. 

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Didn't come at you just asked you a question. You the one mad. I'm over here cool and happy after a win.

Continue to be miserable.. I guess.

Miserable? Im playing with my dogs.. lol

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

We didn't do that against the Mavs or the Raptors though.

So why complain.  

All the shots we were missing against the Raptors and Mavs were short which indicate tired legs.  It was a rough travel schedule for us. 

Nobody was complaining about it but they need more consistency.

• Confused 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Yes, we won the game by 20+ BUT they only had 8 players on that suited up and most of them are journeyman and rookies, but the problem with this team is that they will get up for those type of teams but crap the bed in others.  I know that we cannot win them all but how can you lose to a team that had both of their best players having five fouls in the 3rd quarter and loss badly.

Diesel, there is no room for error right now and games like this and Mavs is going to determine many things for this season and season after that (Hawks will be in Cap Hell starting next year).  So, they need some consistency and a little bit more help.  

I don't care if the New Jersey Generals showed up... IF they were on the schedule and we beat them... We beat them.  Nobody puts an asterisk by the teams that we have put on the floor....  It goes down as a Loss all the same.   When Trae, Clint, JC, Bogi, OO, and Gallo were out and we had TLC playing 36 minutes with some guy named Chad who couldn't hit a freaking layup... and we loss, NOBODY SAID... that loss doesn't count.  

So nope... That's a win and I am celebrating it like Kool and the Gang!!

Celebrate Good Times GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I netted over $9K last month . .  easily my best month ever.

Down about $2K this month though.

Where do you play?

Never sports gambled but Im retired with alot of  time on my hands.. lol

Might as well try to win some $

Sounds like fun.....

• Like 1