• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of wives, did you know @Spud2nique (allegedly) got married?  Didn't even invite us.

And I got a question for you sources(sic), which squawker has the highest trade value?  I'm going with soth but don't tell him.  His ego on swole already, ya know.

Cmon, need some clarification here.  Are you saying that @Spud2nique got legit real life married or are you saying that his character in the career mode of NBA2K got hitched?  Cause only one of those i would believe.

Edited by shakes
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, shakes said:

Cmon, need some clarification here.  Are you saying that @Spud2nique got legit real life married or are you saying that his character in the career mode of NBA2K got hitched?  Cause only one of those i would believe.

Hey, don't let the smooth taste fool ya.

spud is the Wilt Chamberlain of the squawk.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of wives, did you know @Spud2nique (allegedly) got married?  Didn't even invite us.

And I got a question for you sources(sic), which squawker has the highest trade value?  I'm going with soth but don't tell him.  His ego on swole already, ya know.

I am feasting on the little fish at realgm. Don't worry, Mrs. Sothron knows how to pop my ego when it gets too much.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I am feasting on the little fish at realgm. Don't worry, Mrs. Sothron knows how to pop my ego when it gets too much.

Can you get mrs. soth on the squawk?  I need to ask her some questions related to the bolded. 🙃

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I saw a rumor marco + 2 first rounders for texaschuck, i dont know who that is though -- is this a deal we should consider?

I wouldn't trade the jock strap I've worn for the past 25 years straight up for The Cuck.

• Haha 3