• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And I was 5 points from winning $107,000 on one of my $25 bets.  That was a wild night.

I could've cashed out early and got $10K, but I wanted to see what it felt like to be in the running to get the $100K

I'll lose the $1,700 tonight though.

I had Hawks, Grizzlies, and Mavs all big.  But instead of taking the Nuggets, I took the under 221.5 in that game vs the Knicks

Bad move. Knicks decided to play no defense tonight.  Gave up 83 poits in the half to the Nuggets, and they have 143 total at halftime.

So it's no way they cover that under 221.5, unless Jokie sprains a thumb and is out for the rest of the game.

6 minutes ago, terrell said:

Miserable? Im playing with my dogs.. lol

You called me a homer and you the one over here talking about losing the 4th quarter with our third string in the game after we were up 30.

How is that contributing to an insightful game thread? Why were you upset about losing the 4th quarter? 

Is this analysis supposed to make us smarter basket ball fans? 

What was the point? 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Where do you play?

Never sports gambled but Im retired with alot of  time on my hands.. lol

Might as well try to win some $

Sounds like fun.....

BetMGM . . . since sports betting is legal in Tennessee.  I may also start playing at FanDuel.

The one thing gambling does is make you really follow these games.  The NBA is easy to pick outright winners, but hard to pick them by the spread.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Oh, it's testy in here...like some of y'all think you about to get traded. :ninja::hehe:

Trade Deadline is in less than 48 hours....RELAX :beach:

Everybody is up in arms about it but most of us wants to keep everybody together but that does not work in concept (Braves can vouch for that).  I think I will do a longer post about it after the deadline.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Oh, it's testy in here...like some of y'all think you about to get traded:ninja::hehe:

Trade Deadline is in less than 48 hours....RELAX :beach:

Speaking of Testy....did anyone think the team wasn't as 'happy' tonight?  usually when we are up big, they are yucking it up, lots of high five etc...they seemed a little subdued tonight.  I think the Trade deadline is weighing heavy on them.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, marco102 said:

You called me a homer and you the one over here talking about losing the 4th quarter with our third string in the game after we were up 30.

How is that contributing to an insightful game thread? Why were you upset about losing the 4th quarter? 

Is this analysis supposed to make us smarter basket ball fans? 

What was the point? 

Because at the beginning of the game, I said we better not lose 1 qtr to these scrubs.....And then NS was talking about winning $... Thats why.. Keep up..

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
Just now, NekiEcko said:

Okay some people was complaining about the Orebs.  I was joking about it than Diesel got on me.

I had celebratory love for everybody Nek...  You just happened to have the thread I quoted. 

Collateral Damage Ella Balinska GIF - Collateral Damage Ella Balinska Jane  Kano - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1

Just now, terrell said:

Because at the beginning of the game, I said we better not lose 1 qtr to these scrubs..... Thats why.. Keep up..

Is that realistic? Third string vs third string you may lose the quarter.  Generally teams up 30 through three no matter who plays looses the 4th quarter.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Everybody is up in arms about it but most of us wants to keep everybody together but that does not work in concept (Braves can vouch for that).  I think I will do a longer post about it after the deadline.

I just want any trade we make to make sense from a player and cap management perspective....and I'm good with whatevs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Is that realistic? Third string vs third string you may lose the quarter.  Generally teams up 30 through three no matter who plays looses the 4th quarter.

Well I messing around with Northcyde who was trying to win $. But whatever.. 

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Well I messing around with Northcyde who was trying to win $. But whatever..

Well my apologies if that was the case. 

I get triggered when I see complaints about things that are not realistic.

I just set my expectations in that manner.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Speaking of Testy....did anyone think the team wasn't as 'happy' tonight?  usually when we are up big, they are yucking it up, lots of high five etc...they seemed a little subdued tonight.  I think the Trade deadline is weighing heavy on them.

Yeah they're definitely nervous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2