• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Collins finger injury

JTB

• Premium Member

Per the Googler:

Treatment for a torn plantar fascia begins with a period of immobilization and crutches followed by a walking boot. Physical therapy will be initiated, and a supportive, custom orthotic will be made to decrease tension on the fascia. Recovery can take 9-12 weeks.

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

Collins needs to be out for the rest of the season including any potential playoffs. We can't afford to let these injuries carry into a new season or potentially affect his trade value this summer.

Exactly what I said earlier today.. 

Edited by terrell

Get well JC! Next man up! Gallo needs to Superman himself for us, Onyeka here, we are gonna be ok. Well as a team, as members of squawk, we are all f&cked! Have mercy on on souls, the weather forecast calls for an angry Peo storm ☔️ on the front… working it’s way in..

No JC…

Bogi shooting bad lately..

🏃‍♀️ for cooooooover!!!!

image.gif.b352d833c51f06dee9d0278e4ef081a6.gif

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
22 hours ago, shakes said:

told ya all weeks ago.   Foot sprains don't last this long.  No one sits out more than a week or two at the most for something so minor.

He's got something else going on in there more severe if it;'s still bugging him a  month later.

I always had a sinking suspicion it was plantar faciitis.    The amount of time he was sitting out, the way he was able to move around on it totally fine in street clothes, the way it kept coming back and being an issue even after he returned to play some games.  Classic PF.

Timetable very murky for PF.  Could be a couple weeks, could be the rest of the season.  

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, kg01 said:

Shout out to the folks trashing the guy while he was obviously fighting through an injury.

I'm still trashing him for the finger sicne he's obviously faking that.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
20 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Yeah that sucks but i tell ya what, is this really an article?  The entire knowledge gained in the article is in the headline.   It'd be nice if someone would dig a little deeper, maybe ask someone besides Nate, anonymous sources or what not on why this happened.   Was it simply he wasn't ready and we had too many guys in front?  Probably but it could be more. 

• Premium Member
52 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I will say it again. I wish they would just announce he is done for the season. There's no reason for him to try and rush back recovering from his finger and the tear in his foot. I am way more concerned about the foot injury.